Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Administrators

I saw this online and decided to share

You’re on a date. Things went fine. Y’all were laughing, joking and vibin the whole night. Now it’s time to go. You both go to the restroom before leaving since the drive to drop your date off was close to 30 mins away. It was best to go ahead and go to the restroom.

You finish first. Washed your hands and wait by the door for her. She comes out the stall and stand in front of the mirror. She fix her hair, clothes and check to see if anything in her teeth. After doing that she turns to you and say come on I’m ready and walks out the door.

After seeing her not wash her hands how would you react? Would you disregard it and think maybe she forgot and keep that good vibe y’all had on your date? Or be grossed out and rather not go on another date?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, FlyJ said:

You’re on a date. Things went fine. Y’all were laughing, joking and vibin the whole night. Now it’s time to go. You both go to the restroom before leaving since the drive to drop your date off was close to 30 mins away. It was best to go ahead and go to the restroom.

You finish first. Washed your hands and wait by the door for her. She comes out the stall and stand in front of the mirror. She fix her hair, clothes and check to see if anything in her teeth. After doing that she turns to you and say come on I’m ready and walks out the door.

After seeing her not wash her hands how would you react? Would you disregard it and think maybe she forgot and keep that good vibe y’all had on your date? Or be grossed out and rather not go on another date?

Hahahahaha. That is disgusting.

I've had something similar happen. I simply told her to go wash her hands. Lol. I couldn't pretend not to have seen it. 

Typically, I judge anyone who doesn't wash thier hands after visiting the restroom. I usually would never accept anything from them that is to end up in my tummy. It's a pet peeve. 

If she's just a date, I most likely wouldn't go on another. I can't be with someone who I consider as being unhygienic. I would always second guess everything and wouldn't trust her hands in or on me. 

6 hours ago, FlyJ said:

I would've spoken up and asked...aren't you going to wash your hands? Her response would determine whether there would be a 2nd date 😀

On 1/12/2020 at 10:09 AM, Txunamy said:

I'll tell her to wash her hands. That shouldn't ruin the nice time I had with her. And yes, I'd go on a second date😁

Everything you said 😀