Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Administrators

Copied online*

You’re out at a social event with your girlfriend and all of a sudden a female comes up to her and introduce herself. She continues to talk to your GF while completely ignoring that you’re there. The conversation switched to flirtation and you’re getting annoyed by the second. Meanwhile your GF hasn’t stopped the conversation or let her know who you are. The conversation started to come to an end, and she asked your GF could they exchange numbers. When she said it, your GF looked at you.

At that moment, what would you say?

Hhhmmm...this scenario seems very unlikely but if it does happen, I'd be out of there before it gets to the flirtation part. If I manage to make it to the number bit, I'd simply say - "Pretend I'm not here".

• Moderators
4 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Copied online*

You’re out at a social event with your girlfriend and all of a sudden a female comes up to her and introduce herself. She continues to talk to your GF while completely ignoring that you’re there. The conversation switched to flirtation and you’re getting annoyed by the second. Meanwhile your GF hasn’t stopped the conversation or let her know who you are. The conversation started to come to an end, and she asked your GF could they exchange numbers. When she said it, your GF looked at you.

Hahahahaha. My girl must be a celebrity. Love isn't bondage and I'm never insecure. She should go right ahead if it's something she wants to do.. 

I may be ego tripping a bit from not being introduced but I will get over myself. Lol. Whoever I am with knows that we each hold ourselves accountable to eachother and would trust eachother to make the right choices for as much as is up to each of us. I don't waste my time babying or policing nobody. Lol.

To answer your question, words aren't needed. Lol. I'll look at her right back with that "don't look at me girl type of look". Lol

On 1/24/2020 at 8:17 PM, FlyJ said:

Nothing. My woman handles herself well when it comes to hopefuls.