Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

FlyJ

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, I always thought I was all rainbows and sunshine. I blamed my exes for everything, I mean I'm perfect, I'm this sweet little thing that is very unproblematic.

But then, I had this honest discussion with an ex and i started to see myself In a mirror. I was toxic, I don't know about now though because I'm currently working on myself.

Toxic traits include being dramatic, having a foul mouth,  seeming unemotional, detached, cheating. I've done away with most but this dramatic Vina thing ehn, how can I change it?😂😂

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, avvi said:

Chai Vina are you sure you dont cheat no more?

Loool. This question carry weight but wifey just gave me a hall pass so ladies, the cracken has been released yet again😅😅

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I knew it. My darling told me you can sleep with Vina I wont get angry.... Lia lia na scam... she is trying me . I wont fall

5 hours ago, avvi said:

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I knew it. My darling told me you can sleep with Vina I wont get angry.... Lia lia na scam... she is trying me . I wont fall

Ewo! That your darling been don ready to lose you o..once me and you do, thats the end o. You belong to me after.😂😂

Beht this one girlfriends are sharing hall pass like biscuit, them think say we go fall ni?

Oya, make me and you do just once😁😁 na only the tip I go put, just small.😅

• Haha 1

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 2/23/2020 at 6:48 AM, VINA said:

Oya, make me and you do just once😁😁 na only the tip I go put, just small.😅

Vina... no bi today you start 🤣🤣🤣🤣it haf tey. Well be kiaful of what you wish for. 

Right now am only accepting applications from Sinn Sage or Charlyse Evan's *wink if you know Haaaaa yor really sabi*🙃. Lemme see who is woke hia

On 2/24/2020 at 8:43 PM, avvi said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vina... no bi today you start 🤣🤣🤣🤣it haf tey. Well be kiaful of what you wish for. 

Right now am only accepting applications from Sinn Sage or Charlyse Evan's *wink if you know Haaaaa yor really sabi*🙃. Lemme see who is woke hia

Why lesbians dey carry Sinn Sage for head? 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 8:43 PM, avvi said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chai! 

This was the day I realized I'm not woke but these names sound like BeHoly names o😂😂

Ah!