Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Administrators

Copied

When you break up with someone and the last thing she says is ‘you’ll never find anyone like me again’, what do you think and feel? Looking for vulnerable and honest answers; being mindful we are all on different mental levels with things.

• Administrators

It will be a mixture of cries and laughs for me, but my feelings would depend on the person and relationship; no doubt, I will be broken-hearted and hurt.

My thoughts will be - I sure will never find anyone like you!

Confused face first because in truth, I'll never find anyone else like her...lol (aren't we all different). This will be followed by laughter after she has left the room though and maybe, hot tears. 

• Moderators

Lool. Laughter and irritation. I think too highly of myself to really believe that statement. Surely, better would come. Lol

Definitely depends on who says it.

And while it may sound like a salty statement to make, it's important we realise that "better" will not always come. If we are been honest, it's not like we always date up after every relationship.

So again, it depends on who says it. My response will either be "sis I hope I don't" or like Chile said, hot tears.

• Moderators

Well... the key phrase is: "when you break up with someone"

If I ever broke up with someone, then the relationship is really done and it would be on valid grounds. I always make better choices after that and I am not one for quick fixes or settling. In the light of that, it ends up as better... 

But depends on who says it sha... I may not laugh or be irritated. I would just be very sorry  that I hurt them.