Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Administrators

Question

Does age matter to you when dating?

What do you consider too young or too old?

Age is a number to me. I love girls with a good sense of humor and IQ higher than mine. I guess I still wont settle for anyone am 10yrs older than and if she is older no biggie 

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer older women but it really doesn't matter cos I've been with younger women as well. 

Can never be too old...lol Shouldn't be more than 4yrs younger than my current age. 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Chilee said:

Can never be too old...lol

This is quite interesting. Would you be comfortable dating 85 years and older? I can introduce you to an older friend ☻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kimi said:

This is quite interesting. Would you be comfortable dating 85 years and older? I can introduce you to an older friend ☻

Hahahahahaha...I saw this coming!😂😅 

See, to be honest, if she has a great personality I wouldn't mind. Sex might not be the best part of the relationship but I could totally have a romantic relationship with an 85 year old.

Met a well-spoken and well-traveled older lady once, not sure she was up to 85 at the time but my guess was around 75. We had such an amazing conversation and I actually regret not exchanging contacts...lol This particular encounter is why I can see myself doing that. 😅

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Chilee said:

Hahahahahaha...I saw this coming!😂😅 

See, to be honest, if she has a great personality I wouldn't mind. Sex might not be the best part of the relationship but I could totally have a romantic relationship with an 85 year old.

Met a well-spoken and well-traveled older lady once, not sure she was up to 85 at the time but my guess was around 75. We had such an amazing conversation and I actually regret not exchanging contacts...lol This particular encounter is why I can see myself doing that. 😅

Hahahahaha. My friend is well kept not to worry but she wants sex o... she has a very high sex drive and she's not much of a talker. So please, don't bore her with conversations ☻ lol

11 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. My friend is well kept not to worry but she wants sex o... she has a very high sex drive and she's not much of a talker. So please, don't bore her with conversations ☻ lol

Hahahahahahaha...I guess we'll not be a good match then😂😅

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Chilee said:

Hahahahahahaha...I guess we'll not be a good match then😂😅

Hahahahaha. Don't mind me. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, MENA said:

Everybody wants someone older. So who will now go for the younger ones?

They should date themselves 😒

• Moderators
21 hours ago, MENA said:

Everybody wants someone older. So who will now go for the younger ones?

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Loooool..

23 hours ago, Hawken said:

Funny enough they don't want to. They always want matured hands.😁

But what they don't understand is, you kind of explore more when you are within your age bracket. 

When you are with some old babes, their bones are too stiff.  When you try to make them open too much, they will yelll  "you want to break my leg?"😁

So my advice to the young, do  all your exploration, enjoy your time. Don't  always go for the older ones, is too much protocol.  And l bet you, you will be doing a lot of waiting in almost everything.

My two cent!😎

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, MENA said:

Funny enough they don't want to. They always want matured hands.😁

But what they don't understand is, you kind of explore more when you are within your age bracket. 

When you are with some old babes, their bones are too stiff.  When you try to make them open too much, they will yelll  "you want to break my leg?"😁

So my advice to the young, do  all your exploration, enjoy your time. Don't  always go for the older ones, is too much protocol.  And l bet you, you will be doing a lot of waiting in almost everything.

My two cent!😎

Lmaoo Mena why are you like this 🤣🤣

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 3:47 PM, Calllaris said:

What will two old bones be doing together?

They will be doing things at their convenience.😁

I was once with a woman a way much older than me. She once told me that she couldn't have sex that night because she has not slept well enough to recover from the sex we had from the previous night and l was in shock. My brain couldn't process it then.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1