Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Moderators

Na wa... lol

I guess I'll loosen one of the throw pillows and slide it into the foam within. Then sew it back on. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Hawken said:

Unscrew my wall socket, stick it in and screw it back.

I know right! Damn. Why did I go stress myself out. And my sewing skills are quite poor. Hahahahaha ☻

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Unscrew my wall socket, stick it in and screw it back.

Hah 😳 🙇‍♀️ 

Just now, kimi said:

I know right! Damn. Why did I go stress myself out. And my sewing skills are quite poor. Hahahahaha ☻

LOL it took me a minute to come up with that, but now that i think of it, its an obvious place to look. 😕

I will think some more and come and update my reply 🤣

They will never catch me!!!!

Just now, MissBanks said:

Hah 😳 🙇‍♀️ 

Lmaoooo we've been hiding things a minute. My mum used to like to go through my things, looking for contraband i.e anything she didn't buy me lol

i've been hiding things a minute 🤣

• Haha 1

The FBI I know would tear the house apart. They would go over everything piece by piece. For me, there is just one place I can hide it depending on what's on the USB. My body parts. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

i've been hiding things a minute

Clearly 😆 

I know they would just catch me...if it’s FBI level I would just give them the USB biko

Then again, what kind of self induced hbp does anyone want to give me putting me through that?! Memorize wtv is that important and keep your USB 🙄

Right inside my p**sy.... abeg dont give me that eye joor. It's my hiding place not yours🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 hours ago, MissBanks said:

Clearly 😆 

I know they would just catch me...if it’s FBI level I would just give them the USB biko

Then again, what kind of self induced hbp does anyone want to give me putting me through that?! Memorize wtv is that important and keep your USB 🙄

Lmao it might be a file. Like maybe video evidence or classified docs or pics. Or a dangerous program. 

Lool you people saying body parts, y'all don't think they will search your person? 😂 Inside your vagina? Sis, they will check it too 😭

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lmao it might be a file. Like maybe video evidence or classified docs or pics. Or a dangerous program. 

Biko ayam not around 🏃‍♀️

Lol, if they aren't going to conduct any body or cavity searches, it's either going up my vagina or under my right boob. Those two places are quite firm enough to hold it as long as possible. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Isee said:

Lol, if they aren't going to conduct any body or cavity searches, it's either going up my vagina or under my right boob. Those two places are quite firm enough to hold it as long as possible. 

So specific 🤣😅

On 5/5/2020 at 6:14 PM, Isee said:

. Those two places are quite firm enough to hold it as long as possible. 

Dead 😂 

I can imagine it in my butt crack if they weren't using detectors. OR in the refrigerator in a chinchin can, even offer them some, I might.