Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Administrators

SM JAMB question

Who remembers their best friend from secondary school? Are you still close friends with them today?

• Administrators

I remember my best friend from secondary school; we are not close friends anymore.

Long story short - she has a problem with my sexuality.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

SM JAMB question

Who remembers their best friend from secondary school? Are you still close friends with them today?

Hahahahahaha. I had several best friends o... but I am still very close friends with just one. I honestly don't know where the others are. Lol  

The one I am still close friends with is also gay. 

1 minute ago, FlyJ said:

I remember my best friend from secondary school; we are not close friends anymore.

Long story short - she has a problem with my sexuality.

Awwww 😔 

I still keep in touch with mine but we’re not close anymore...not sure how we got here but the friendship started feeling toxic (the envy and need to compete with me came out of nowhere...I was shook 😳) I started pulling away biko 🧘‍♀️

I had several people I called friends in high school. I had two best friends and the three of us were known as the three musketeers. We were very tight. Then I was in another clique with three other girls and we were best friends too. And then I had another friend, she was very quiet, wasn't in any clique. 

We are all in touch with one another, though we don't talk often, and I can't really call them close friends anymore,  but I have their contacts. The only person I am still close friends with is the single quiet girl😁

• Like 1

I'm still in touch with a few of them from secondary school. But I can only classify one as close friend. Even though he's annoying af.

I have new friends now and I couldn't be happier with them so it's all good.

17 hours ago, Txunamy said:

the single quiet girl

The one that has a life and minds her business 😀