Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How would you propose

Cutie

A very Good Morning 🌞 Β to only active members of this Noble group. The rest of you should go to Mile Twelve and get yoursπŸ˜‚.

Some of you guys I Know are hopelessly and helplessly romantic, a round of applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Some of us on the other hand, hmmmmm, people like me I am terrible when it comes to romance 😩😩, you will have to forgive me. 

I know a thing or two when it comes to sweeping people off their feet. But the problem is how do I put it to practice. Wahala dey oh.

Okay... so I know we are all some day waiting for that prince charming or princess charming to come into our lives and work their magic. Great!!!

Some will see and others.... Well... will have to be the prince or princess charming because you ain't gonna get any. Β NOw when you find that special someone and it's time to pop the question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰, how are you going to do it. ???

A- do it indoors and make it quite.

B- do it outdoors and make it loud.

C- do it on a trip, in a wedding, on a hill, on the road, in a restaurant etc....

D- put the ring in her food or drink and watch her swallow because you have watched too much movies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, now you have to buy another one. Wait were you thinking she won't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒ.

E- just chip in the question when you guys are having a conversation.Β 

Okay am out of ideas already. Just answer πŸ˜›.

Have a great day ahead and keep listening to NL FM radio.Β 

#staysafestayblessed.

Β 

The following is a copied tweet but that's how I imagine it will be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pastor: You may now recite your vows to each other.

Groom: Agnes.. Like joke like joke, we dey marry o

Bride: Hmm.. how we go do am, Ato

Pastor: ...

Congregation: ...

• Haha 1

• Moderators

I would love a very private moment. Either on a trip (preferably a cruise ship) or pretty much indoors.Β