Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Moderators

I can totally do this. The trick is not to focus on the depth but on the mountain. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, kimi said:

I can totally do this. The trick is not to focus on the depth but on the mountain. 

I foresee this quote making it to Forbes ☻.i'm sure I can trust you all to tell them who the amazing author is. Lol.

• Haha 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, kimi said:

I foresee this quote making it to Forbes ☻.i'm sure I can trust you all to tell them who the amazing author is. Lol.

Amen somebody 🤣😝

But physically,  am l mad? Unless if am tired of life. Then l can give a try other that, why will l trust the rope or the pole or even anyone? In short that video is a film trick.😁

Why? Please why? 😢 If the LOML is at the end of that string ladder of course... I would skip on one leg sef 🏋️♀️

• Moderators
Just now, MissBanks said:

Why? Please why? 😢 If the LOML is at the end of that string ladder of course... I would skip on one leg sef 🏋️♀️

Hahahahahah. Jokes. 

1 minute ago, MissBanks said:

Hmmm.....

If you are taken there for real na, hope you wouldn't cry where is my mummy and even forget that your LOML is at the other side?

41 minutes ago, MENA said:

Hmmm.....

If you are taken there for real na, hope you wouldn't cry where is my mummy and even forget that your LOML is at the other side?

Naaaa! Easy peasy 😏 we (myself and all the extra liver I would be needing) gat this 💪

4 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

Naaaa! Easy peasy 😏 we (myself and all the extra liver I would be needing) gat this 💪

🙌👏👍