Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Do multiple partners equal multiple orgasms?🤔

Chilee

Hi everyone! 💕
Trust we're all doing well and keeping safe. It's been a jiffy (Meanwhile, brother Mark has bought Giphy as well).

Besides the daily frustration of restricted movement and physical touch😪, I've been thinking a lot about Polyamory and I'll really love to hear your thoughts about it too☺️

First, Polyamory is simply a non-monogamous relationship where multiple romantic partners are involved. Okay, how does this differ from open relationships or polygamy, etc. 

Open relationships vs Polyamory - the former primarily has to do sex while the later involves forming actual romantic relationships with multiple partners with all partners being aware. Hmmm

Polygamy/polyandry vs Polyamory - the difference here is marriage and choice of gender...lol

There are so many other factors, rules, etc that are attached to such relationships but I'll stop here for now 😅

Before sharing your thoughts, please keep these in mind:😁
"We don't possess people, we experience them" - Nipsey Hussle

Jealousy is a real and valid emotion. 

So,
Would you be open to a Polyamorous relationship? 

Would you remain with your partner if they mentioned that they're PolyAm in the future?

Have you met any PolyAms?

Do you think it's possible to be in a romantic relationship with multiple people and fully commit to them?

Also feel free to correct/add to the above, I'm still learning a lot about this🙂

• Moderators

Thanks for the Sunday School Lesson. Lol

To answer your questions...

1 hour ago, Chilee said:

Nopes. Lol. As of today at least. No one knows what the future holds or how our preferences may evolve over time. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Chilee said:

Would you remain with your partner if they mentioned that they're PolyAm in the future?

Haaa. Lol. Not sure yet how I would react to this. I love her and if it makes her happy, I won't stand in the way of her being true to herself. I just may not be a part of that situation. Lol.

1 hour ago, Chilee said:

Not sure I have but who knows right? Lol.

1 hour ago, Chilee said:

Do you think it's possible to be in a romantic relationship with multiple people and fully commit to them?

Absolutely. I've seen documentaries where it seems to be working "perfectly".

1 hour ago, Chilee said:

Hi everyone! 💕
Trust we're all doing well and keeping safe. It's been a jiffy (Meanwhile, brother Mark has bought Giphy as well).

Besides the daily frustration of restricted movement and physical touch😪, I've been thinking a lot about Polyamory and I'll really love to hear your thoughts about it too☺️

First, Polyamory is simply a non-monogamous relationship where multiple romantic partners are involved. Okay, how does this differ from open relationships or polygamy, etc. 

Open relationships vs Polyamory - the former primarily has to do sex while the later involves forming actual romantic relationships with multiple partners with all partners being aware. Hmmm

Polygamy/polyandry vs Polyamory - the difference here is marriage and choice of gender...lol

There are so many other factors, rules, etc that are attached to such relationships but I'll stop here for now 😅

Before sharing your thoughts, please keep these in mind:😁
"We don't possess people, we experience them" - Nipsey Hussle

Jealousy is a real and valid emotion. 

So,

Also feel free to correct/add to the above, I'm still learning a lot about this🙂

I will never be open to one cause I am a very monogamous person.

I have never met anyone who does it.

I don't think I will stay with them, my health is very important to me.

People can be but as for me I can't.

Thanks for the update 👌

1 hour ago, kimi said:

As of today at least. No one knows what the future holds or how our preferences may evolve over time.

I like that you're open to the possibility of preferences changing over time; it makes all the difference. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Not sure I have but who knows right? Lol.

Right?! Until they mention it. 

I know quite a number of them on social media and one personally. It was interesting to see their relationship(s) working out well.

1 hour ago, Cutie said:

I am a very monogamous person.

Our values inform our choices; this is one good value to have👌🏾

52 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

bored

😅 How so? 

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Chilee said:

Hmmm.... I don't think monogamy, polygamy or their variants is a basis for assessing one's values. It' simply a preference thing in my opinion. Being a polygamist or in a polyamorous relationship shouldn't be viewed as being less of a relationship. The diversity in the world means that all the peoples of the world won't want the same things wrt relationships etc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kimi said:

Hmmm.... I don't think monogamy, polygamy or their variants is a basis for assessing one's values. It' simply a preference thing in my opinion. Being a polygamist or in a polyamourous relationship shouldn't be viewed as being less of a relationship. The diversity in the world means that all the peoples of the world all won't want the same things wrt relationships etc.

True. 

1 hour ago, Cutie said:

I will never be open to one cause I am a very monogamous person.

When people use "never", I just assume it has something to do with their values but yeah, might not be.

10 hours ago, Chilee said:

I like that you're open to the possibility of preferences changing over time; it makes all the difference. 

Right?! Until they mention it. 

I know quite a number of them on social media and one personally. It was interesting to see their relationship(s) working out well.

😅 How so? 

It just is to me. 

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

It just is to me. 

Perhaps the boredom would come as a result of not having your partner’s undivided attention 🙂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Perhaps the boredom would come as a result of not having your partner’s undivided attention 🙂

Kinda explains it😁

• Haha 1