Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Administrators

11663757_rape10_jfif_jpeg5e9c11806ad0a25

So I would never have come out if not for @daeveess and @onwukajefferson but man, i can’t let this pass again....people are going to look at him and not know the kinds of things he does behind closed doors. @justsolomon_ and I were friends since late 2018. A THREAD at the time , we were in the same university (UNN) but different campuses. After a few months of friendship, Solomon started making advances towards me...from the way he’d refer to me as baby( which i didn’t mind because of the thought that it was just a bromance).

Then it went to hugs and all of that. I remember when I went to visit him one time and he hugged me and I could feel his bulging penis on my body...it was irking. Another couple of months Solomon told me to come and do a shoot saying that he wants me to join his agency and when I asked what kind of shoot...he told me that it’s a nude shoot, when I asked him who the photographer is, he told me that it’s him that will take it with his iPhone

Somehow somehow we were able to read the matter and out of no where, the guy told me that he’s “in love with me”. I don’t judge, and all na because I’m a very relaxed person and I felt in my heart that this boy was confused plus I didn’t want to be labeled “homophobic “.Our relationship as friends became rocky because of that night but we reconciled after.

Now skip to the important part, there was a time I went to his campus to get something and whenever I’m in his campus I’d stay over at his place. Now that night, I tried to keep my distance from him as much as possible to the extent that I’d stay at the other edge of his room. This guy started making real life advances and at one point, he pulled my trousers down to check the size of my penis. In my head I already wanted to leave but it was like 11 pm so where the Bleep would I go. I decided to call my friend and talk to her till this guy fell asleep but this boy is persistent, he was so uneasy and couldn’t stay one place but at least he wasn’t disturbing me or so I thought. After some time this guy came to cuddle me while I was still on the phone call and out of nowhere he pulled my shorts down and started giving me head.

Now the funny thing about same sex molestation is that every single power or muscle or fighting spirit you think you have will fucking disappear. I couldn’t move or even resist so I just let it happen, to even shout was hard because i felt if someone came into his apartment and saw us then. I would have been labeled as gay which I’m not. I became totally lifeless and the only thing my mouth would allow me to utter was “no penetration please”...i said it over and over again but this boy no gree, he turned me over...poured spit on his hands and started trying to enter me. Only the cap of his dick entered and this guy was forcing himself still, I felt pain, so much fucking pain and I was just closing my eyes and begging my body to move and do something until he finished, came on my back and told me to go shower.

I entered that bathroom and I kept calling myself unclean. The next morning I left back to my campus and the next week he texted me about what happened and o told him to dead the p but this guy said no, that I’m making him feel used and I’ve broken his heart, he even texted me telling me he wants a relationship with me and that he would his babe to be with me....he promised modeling jobs, shoots and all of that and I kept on saying no.

The pathetic thing about me was that I thought I could still be friends with and hopefully change this guy and I kept on treating him like one of my guys and ignored the whole p but he kept bringing up and started playing the fucking victim in our conversation! Our final fallout was when I was asking him whether he’d still host my event that was scheduled for last year December and he told me that I should talk to his father about it and he started insulting me and yarning me that he loved me and I broke his heart and that every business we have should only be directed to his father then he unfollowed me and that’s where he ended.

Mike Solomon is a manipulative conniving psychopathic rapist and I don’t know how much effect my experience will have but my prayer is that he gets what he fucking deserves at the end of the day.

11664857_rape13_jpeg2ab66a6e0527a7087992

11664869_rape1_jfif_jpeg63188b38a80098c6

11664870_rape2_jfif_jpegd46335020d52bed9

11664871_rape3_jfif_jpeg44e89af556a29537

11664858_rape14_jpegff62460f41b110da0552

11663732_rape5_jfif_jpegc8173830c32502ce

11663733_rape6_jfif_jpeg6c0c273d9330966c

11663734_rape7_jfif_jpeg75b6c7a2dd65de43

11663735_rape8_jfif_jpeg179ac0815c9546d9

See his head. Men are problematic in every community. The only difference is they cannot use physical power on each other the way they would with women.

Solomon is wrong but rape and sexual assault, consent, etc  suddenly becomes real to men when Gay men start to show interest in them..