Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Calling Each Other Out

kimi

• Moderators

Hello Ladies... 

This topic came to mind and I thought to share (as always. Lol). As imperfect beings, it is inevitable that we would be called out by our partners and vice versa on ocassion.

As a matter of fact, it is healthy and crucial for the growth process in every relationships for each individual to feel free enough to correct the other.

We all know, some don't do too well being corrected etc... So, imagine you had a partner who displays embarrassing or repulsive behaviour but who isn't willing to take correction. How would you handle it? 

What would you advise? Who knows, someone who needs this may be reading. Help save a relationship. ☻

I think it depends on the behavior. If its a behavior that i am positive i could never put up with, i usually will tell you immediately you display it and will let you know that its a deal breaker for me. Like stop everything i am doing, look at you dead in the eye and tell you never to do or say that again. Thankfully there aren't a lot of those.
Every other behavior will be handled as we go.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:23 PM, Hawken said:

I usually will tell you immediately you display it and will let you know that its a deal breaker for me

Exactly...no time!