Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

“Amara, the Lesbian”

MissBanks

Omg...I don’t know why I’m always late to discover these things but damnnn

The gods decided to send a truck load of butterflies 🦋 and sparkly fairy 🧚‍♀️ dust my way 😍

No I’m not even kidding!!!! 🤤😍

I stumbled on Amara’s YouTube page (Amara, the lesbian) and faaaak I have been grinning from ear to ear 😍

Herself and her girlfriend are so cute and asides that, it’s like a fkn revolution in my head!!!!

Omg Omg Omg *runs around naked*
I love love love it!!! I’ve never taken a YouTube account as p as I have taken hers...I sit through those boring ads while I imagine it adding just a little coin to her purse 💰 

I bet it’s old news to everyone but please if you’re like me that also gets lost with current info 🙃 biko epp me and do the needful!

I’ve disturbed everyone with it 😂 

Subscribe, Subscribe, Subcribe awayyyyyyyy 💃💃💃💃

I low key worry about their safety though but I trust they are going to be fine 😊

O goodnessss....Oluwa pick up my call na 😩

Cheiiiii the way I’m even smiling just thinking about it all 🤦🏾‍♀️ O gosh I love love love ❤️ biko 

I need somebody to be calling me all those Igbo pet names biko “baby oku, oma uma na a sa aru, ola edo ‘m, cheiiii obi ‘m....nkem....” hehehe ☺️ 

There’s something queer content does to me...haven’t figured out exactly what the word to describe it is, but I fkn love iiiiiiiiit!!!!

To Amara, You Go Girrrrrl..you’re so brave and I absolutely love you! I’m so here for all that bag of courage you’ve got going. It looks fkn amazing on you boo 💋 PS, your boo is cute af. Every time she smiles I go “awwwww” 😁

Like you said, “we’re here to stay...we’re valid”

Damnn...😘😘😘😘😘

4 hours ago, MissBanks said:

Igbo pet names biko “baby oku, oma uma na a sa aru, ola edo ‘m, cheiiii obi ‘m....nkem....”

@Txunamy I'm taking notes 😁

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahaha. I'll check it out. Never heard of it before

Yayyyy...please dooooo 😁💃💃💃💃

I salute her courage to flout a YouTube channel in Nigeria. And with such a bold name to boot! 

I first got introduced to the channel by @Michelle and I was kinda hooked for a while, and then I got turned off again. In my opinion, Amara is too extra. A lil bit too loud for my liking, but I love how she tries to speak ibo. And her girlfriend is a cute stud. Kinda shy. 

I also love that Amara has a good relationship with yinka's mum. They are a good fit.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 3:59 PM, MissBanks said:

...I sit through those boring ads while I imagine it adding just a little coin to her purse 💰 

Better person! Doing the good work.
I don't particularly do youtube couples, but i like that they are Nigerian and that they are open. Takes a lot of courage.

13 hours ago, Hawken said:

like that they are Nigerian and that they are open. Takes a lot of courage.

Aswearugad 😍😍😍😍