Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

Lol. I've had one too many instances of this happen and for several reasons. On one ocassion, the reader says that my card was blocked and as I stood on the line with my N700 moi moi (2 packs) stunned and very hungry, I recall having very bad thoughts about how I was going to go off at the guys at the bank. 

To cut the short story even shorter, the lady behind me (who I knew from nowhere) paid for my meal. I was thankful, humbled and quite shy. Lol. 

Awwwwh.... it pays to do good o... Lol. 

At the bank, I was told that my recent request for a new card when the previous hadn't expired caused the system to automatically cancel the existing 😶😐 lol. 

Got any awkward card failure tales? 

I'll share another below lol

• Moderators

My people, a week before the incidence above, Lol. I went to a certain store to buy me a few things. On getting to the till, I handed my card over, put in my detils etc... and then I saw it "card blocked. report card". Right that minute, my eyes locked with the eyes of the lady at the till who was refusing to hand my card over to me as she looked at me in a suspicious manner. Lol. 

It wasn't until I said "I'll sort this out with my bank. May I have my card now?" (With a stern tone. Lol) did she agree to give it back. To her credit though, she did good. 

Meanwhile, I tire for people who look at me and think I am capable of evil sha. Hahahahaha 🙃

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, kimi said:

Meanwhile, I tire for people who look at me and think I am capable of evil sha. Hahahahaha 🙃

Them nor dey write "capable of evil" for face 🤣

• Haha 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Hawken said:

Them nor dey write "capable of evil" for face 🤣

Hahahahahaha. Just wow! Thanks! 😐😐 lol

Uni,

Final year,

Final parking,

And I booked a cab to take my things to the park with hopes to use the ATM on the way so I can even pay my transport back home.

Long story short, card was blocked after inputting my PIN.

Sifia pains. The way I wiggles out of that situation should be studied in Harvard.

Thank God for bank apps and the rest now..phewwww!