Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Overactive Imagination

kimi

• Moderators

So today, a bank went up in flames.

Okay okay.... that was for effect. Part of the bank was engulfed by fire. Something about the generator house and a tanker discharging fuel at the bank...

As I heard of the tale, guess where my mind went? Nopes, you can't guess even if you tried. Lol.

I imagined a young lady from the crowd seizing the opportunity to dispose off of her sanitary towel. Thinking no one was watching, she wrapped it and tossed it upnin the air and directed at the flames but unfortunately for her, mid-air, the sanitary pad comes loose, spreads its wings and comes swaying down from the sky and lands in the middle of the road while everyone watched and shifted their gaze to her. Ooops! Hahahahahaha.

Guess what she did? Nopes! You're wrong again.  She sits on the floor, opens her cooler of eba and banga and then starts to eat and cry at the same time ☻🙃

PS - this is all made up except for the fire situation. Lol.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Hi there, KImi of 2015/2016 😁 

Hahahahahahaha 👋🏽

Forward ever pliss 😐

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 8/26/2020 at 3:08 PM, kimi said:

I imagined a young lady from the crowd seizing the opportunity to dispose off of her sanitary towel. Thinking no one was watching, she wrapped it and tossed it upnin the air and directed at the flames but unfortunately for her, mid-air, the sanitary pad comes loose, spreads its wings and comes swaying down from the sky and lands in the middle of the road while everyone watched and shifted their gaze to her. Ooops! Hahahahahaha.

Guess what she did? Nopes! You're wrong again.  She sits on the floor, opens her cooler of eba and banga and then starts to eat and cry at the same time ☻

Haha, you are a comedian! Thinking- it could happen in weird or strange circumstances. 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Haha, you are a comedian! Thinking- it could happen in weird or strange circumstances. 

Loool. Thanks for the compliment. That skill will fetch me lots of money in the real world ☻