Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

Lool . Now this is plain mischief.

I'm feeling so sleep as I type this. I have been fighting off sleep for 3hours now. I also just finished some 56 minutes of exercising (walking) and I was almost dosing off as I walked. Lol. Believe it or not. I'm not sure if my audiobook was making it worse. Oh well... 

Anyways, back to the topic. I must be the only person left still using the 3G 😕🙈. The thing is that my main line is on 4G but I get free credit on the other one which is 3G. So 3G it is. It is painfully slow and frustrating but I hate filling forms 😶. As a matter of fact, I stood up and left when I was handed a form at the MTN office for the upgrade. I had gone to the centre early enough to avoid a crowd and being the only customer in the store, I still couldn't go through with it. I told the lady "Naaah.... I can't do this". Lol. I'm sure she was weak. Don't be so quick to judge, the form was A4 sized and had lots of fields. Sighs.... I would have been on 4G if only she had volunteered to delight the customer (aka me) and fill my form for me 😕😐

What's the point of upgrading to 4G when there are already talks about 5G. I'll join pastor Chris' church so that I can get all the updates I need about it before it hits the market ☻

Sweet dreams world.... lol

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lmao please, 5G is the cause of corona virus and we shouldn't look forward to its implementation.
Lets be guided please

Hahahahahahaha. Okay.