Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The Powers That Be or Not?

kimi

• Moderators

So... some say that there are rainmakers who are able to manipulate the rain. Some also say that they have been at work in Lagos. Lol.

Well... that's the explanation to my quesyion on why it hasn't rained in a month and a half.

Today, it drizzled. Lol. I expected a lot more to be honest but it only drizzled. The truth is that when it comes to these things, i simply listen and laugh it off -not because I don't think it is possible but more because I just find it a bit of a ridiculous tale.

Well... the sayers have said that the rain is being held by those who have certain construction projects underway e.g. the 3rd mainland bridge maintenance team. Lool. You didn't get that from me...

Whatever the reason is for why it has been a dry 6 weeks, well, I'll simply say August break was true to itself this year.

Selah. Lol

Loool... Someone mentioned this to me few weeks ago about the rainmakers. I was a bit skeptical about the rainmakers but I was also surprised to hear that it hadn't rained in Lagos for a while. 

If this is true, it means the rain was deflected to Abuja. It rained almost everyday in August and it's raining at the moment. 😭😭

• Moderators
5 hours ago, RayBlac said:

If this is true, it means the rain was deflected to Abuja. It rained almost everyday in August and it's raining at the moment. 😭😭

You guys should keep the rain pliss.... ☻ Hahahaha. I didn't miss it. The rain seems to have resumed duty in Lagos. Oh well, we got a good break. 

• Like 1