Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Women Crying in the Office

kimi

• Moderators

Women crying in the office annoys me. Lol. It's manipulative, attention seeking and absolutely uncalled for.

I don't quite like it when women present themselves in that light; thereby reducing their chances of being considered as emotionally balanced for certain roles.

Why the tears though and must it be done in public if at all? Cry when you get home for crying out loud. Lol

I honestly feel that young girls need to learn this early enough. You would be judged and ranked below your male colleagues on the emotional stability scale when you display waterworks.

Sighs... 

Some people are stuck in work places that are toxic as hell but yh not in the presence of everyone. Not because of the male counterparts thing sef...just not to give anyone that satisfaction of hurting you till you cry biko 

cry in the bathroom...touch up your face and strut your stuff like you just got some explosive sex 🤣 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, MissBanks said:

just not to give anyone that satisfaction of hurting you till you cry biko 

Hahahahaha. I agree.

7 hours ago, MissBanks said:

cry in the bathroom...touch up your face and strut your stuff like you just got some explosive sex 🤣 

Hahahahahahahaha! You go girl!