Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

Well... 

This is a sort of a funny story. For one, I don't buy things off the street when I'm in transit. Never liked it. I look at it from a security risk perspective. Moving on...

So the other day, these guy kept stalking me with plantain chips and then winking as part of his attempt at getting me to buy. Lol. Then I lost it. Lool. Well... I started frowning. That was my response back to him.

...then of course, after driving some few hundreds of meters and tracing back what really about the situation got me upset, I realized that I had sort of convinced myself that the only reason why he persisted was because I was female along with the stereotype associated with women, eating and impulsive buying. Lool. 

One of these days, I'll start up a list of items you can buy while on the road. It is amazing. God bless their hustle... ✊🏾

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 1/16/2021 at 1:45 PM, kimi said:

So the other day, these guy kept stalking me with plantain chips and then winking as part of his attempt at getting me to buy. Lol. Then I lost it. Lool. Well... I started frowning. That was my response back to him.

The guy has a crush on the Archbishop 🙂.

• Haha 1