Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Administrators

''I am not happy because you guys are frustrating my life because I am getting depressed already. I thought I have moved on and everybody has moved on.

I have not been getting jobs, I am getting broke. You know as a public figure you have to have money to take care of some personal expenses. Right now I don't have any money.

Now, if people book me for a job, the company or brand would see Godwin Maduagu and they would say no, we can't use this boy.

How do you guys want me to feel? How do you expect me to feed or survive?

You guys said I made a video to trend. Now who is now trending and who is now losing? How do you expect me to make a video that will destroy my life and everything. 

You guys should just pity me now, Please. I am not happy. I want to get my life back. I need money. 

Right now I feel like I am going to commit suicide because I can't take this anymore. It is really depressing and it is affecting me psychologically. ''

• Sad 1

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, kimi said:

Mehn.... I had to go look for that sex video. Damn! Geez! People still record themselves?! Geez!

Did you find it? I tried searching but no luck. 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Did you find it? I tried searching but no luck. 

It's littered online. 

Would send the link to you privately. 

• Moderators

My simple advise is this: always date/pair yourself with someone who has just as much to lose as you do!

• Administrators
3 hours ago, kimi said:

My simple advise is this: always date/pair yourself with someone who has just as much to lose as you do!

I couldn't agree more...

• Like 1