Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Moderators

I had missed hanging out with nature. The trees had missed me too -They waved frantically with their leaves and the wind wouldn't let go in its ever so refreshing embrace... #priceless

I had missed hanging out with nature. The trees had missed me too -They waved frantically with their leaves and the wind wouldn't let go in its ever so refreshing embrace... #priceless

Words of a born again Chief Priest biggrin.gif

Hmm...I did say politely tell them what you don't like...send an anonymous letter to HR too...don't mention names...

Yeah...I'll try this. Thanks

Hahaha. I can imagine. I suffered this ina workplace where we were supposedly teaching young women about confidence and being true to themselves. Found out after I left the job, assholes had not only had an 'attitude', they were also borderline serial sexual harrasers. They thought they couldn't get sacked cause they were 'expats'. Wonder what happened to them

LOOL goodluck. As it is, there are two guys in my office who don't talk to me nor speak if/when i am involved in a conversation. Why?

Because I got tired of their misogynist bullshit so i insulted their senses and alleged old age and since then, i have been a happier and more productive staff.

• Moderators

Awwwh... these are such wonderful times. So many members online. Old meets New.

Now i can consider going into retirement.

So you thought u could just come here and plan escape ba? Don't try any retirement o.

Awwwh... these are such wonderful times. So many members online. Old meets New.

Now i can consider going into retirement.

• Moderators

Hahaha. Why is Hotsauce laughing o :P

@ Milaz, we have new sherifs and vigilantes now na... NL is in really good hands.

I'm not leaving o... jokes. I will be here till I become arugbo and ku.

Am just thinking why the f*** am I so pissed off :angry:

Hahaha. Why is Hotsauce laughing o :P/>

@ Milaz, we have new sherifs and vigilantes now na... NL is in really good hands.

I'm not leaving o... jokes. I will be here till I become arugbo and ku.

A vacation to a city where Hausa is not spoken, with cinemas, shopping malls and civilized people *sighs longingly*

I'm thinking about my favorite scarf that I've lost,it makes me sad because I love that scarf,I have been looking online on eBay to see if I can find one just like it. And I have but it's in a different colour and I don't want that colour. I'm going to keep searching till I find the exact replica. "Oh scarf, you've been missed." :(