Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Stranger than fiction

kimi

• Moderators

LOL. I saw something some half an hour ago that's left me speechless.

A neighbour of ours actually left his house to ours in his boxer shorts. This isn't the first or second or third time. And no, it wasn't an emergency.

Dude is in his late 40s. *smh* I thought everyone now knew that boxers are underwear not shorts. Looked like bum shorts on him. Geez! *confused smiley*

Lol... My dear boxers is long nah. I and my Sis were going somewhere a while back. A man came out of his compound with waste bin to add to the general trash can outside and this man was wear nothing but white BYC panties. My mouth fell open o. Mind you he didn't make a mad dash out and ran in oh, he greeted the gate man for like a minute, looked at the traffic on his street for a few seconds then did the dustbin thing.

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Well that must have been awkward.

Heeeey... howdy! You bet! I was baffled. Had a few stares to be sure I was seeing correctly :D

• Moderators

Super Gist #2

This just came to mind.

Back then, we had this girl staying with us. School was far and her parents wanted her closer. They spoke to mine and it was agreed she'd stay with us pending when she got a place.

I'm not sure if the girl was mentally stable to be honest because it seemed like she had bouts of 'blankness' and when she just goes 'cold' on us. Anyways, to cut the long story short, she started to act really strange and funny.

First, she would go to the kitchen and begin making meals just for my dad. She would as much as serve him. Proper treating him like a prince o! We are quite 'DIY' at mine, everyone does their own things and washes their own dishes when the help isn't in etc...

This continued for quite a bit and then she stopped talking to the rest of us and stopped greeting my mum. She then started to collect my dad's things from him when he got in the evenings.LOL. No one did that at home largely because he just enjoyed doing his things himself (or so we thought) :D.

On and on this movie kept unfolding in front of our eyes o. Then mum called us (kids) together and we drew up a fine plan. Girl wasn't talking to anyone except dad. The next day when she was out to school, my sister and I packed-up her stuff. The minute she pressed the bell, we opened the door and hurriedly pushed her things out, locking her out!

Believe me, there could have been no easier way! She would never have left and my dad would never have seen what we meant because she would pretend to be so lovely when he's home!

Na wa.

• Moderators

Gist #***

What of the woman (my brother's sunday school teacher) who asked to stay with us for a week. These church people sometimes sha! Na wa!

So she would have her evening bath, put on a chiffon white top without first wearing a bra. She would then stroll out to the living room where my dad is and comfortablly begin to watch tv. Na wa.

This time, my dad was the one who informed my mum of it and ofcourse, she was out before the end of that week. That lady was a whole lot of things. I remember my sister and I hiding everything from her.

She uses your roll-on, towel, just everything in sight! Geeeeez! I can be sure that if we wore the same pant size, she'd share that with us too!

Super Gist #2

This just came to mind.

Back then, we had this girl staying with us. School was far and her parents wanted her closer. They spoke to mine and it was agreed she'd stay with us pending when she got a place.

I'm not sure if the girl was mentally stable to be honest because it seemed like she had bouts of 'blankness' and when she just goes 'cold' on us. Anyways, to cut the long story short, she started to act really strange and funny.

First, she would go to the kitchen and begin making meals just for my dad. She would as much as serve him. Proper treating him like a prince o! We are quite 'DIY' at mine, everyone does their own things and washes their own dishes when the help isn't in etc...

This continued for quite a bit and then she stopped talking to the rest of us and stopped greeting my mum. She then started to collect my dad's things from him when he got in the evenings.LOL. No one did that at home largely because he just enjoyed doing his things himself (or so we thought) :D/>.

On and on this movie kept unfolding in front of our eyes o. Then mum called us (kids) together and we drew up a fine plan. Girl wasn't talking to anyone except dad. The next day when she was out to school, my sister and I packed-up her stuff. The minute she pressed the bell, we opened the door and hurriedly pushed her things out, locking her out!

Believe me, there could have been no easier way! She would never have left and my dad would never have seen what we meant because she would pretend to be so lovely when he's home!

Na wa.

LMAOOO painted the whole scenerio in my head, too funny. Your mum though lool

You and you

Gist #***

What of the woman (my brother's sunday school teacher) who asked to stay with us for a week. These church people sometimes sha! Na wa!

So she would have her evening bath, put on a chiffon white top without first wearing a bra. She would then stroll out to the living room where my dad is and comfortablly begin to watch tv. Na wa.

This time, my dad was the one who informed my mum of it and ofcourse, she was out before the end of that week. That lady was a whole lot of things. I remember my sister and I hiding everything from her.

She uses your roll-on, towel, just everything in sight! Geeeeez! I can be sure that if we wore the same pant size, she'd share that with us too!

There is love in sharing mai fren! Don't be stingy! Its just pant and roll on!

• Moderators

There is love in sharing mai fren! Don't be stingy! Its just pant and roll on!

Hahahahaha! Yack! Ewwww LOL. We hid our toothbrushes away also. We keep the wardrobe almost empty when know she's to pay us a visit

• Moderators

Gist #4

This one wasn't funny at the time it happened.

I was in SS2 or so and we had this live-in maid. We were pretty much about the same age and so, we were sort of pals. She'd tease me a lot about how horrible my yoruba was and force lessons on me. I on the other hand would write letters 'in yoruba' (while she dictated.LOL.) to be posted to her best friend in the village.

On this fine afternoon, I had kept my wee from school and so, was very pressed. My bladder I'm sure was just about to give way.

I got to the door and she decided that day (of all days) was our playtime. Smh. I begged, I told her I wasn't kidding and that she should let me in. Then I started to yell since my playing nice wasn't working.

She didn't o... My bladder gave way and I peed on myself. My shoes were drenched in wee. It was a very not so funny mess. At the point when the wee started to trickle down was when the naughty girl decided to open up. I was weak. Was saddled with cleaning up my mess all alone.

LOL. I saw something some half an hour ago that's left me speechless.

A neighbour of ours actually left his house to ours in his boxer shorts. This isn't the first or second or third time. And no, it wasn't an emergency.

Dude is in his late 40s. *smh* I thought everyone now knew that boxers are underwear not shorts. Looked like bum shorts on him. Geez! *confused smiley*

My close to this experience would be when we went to an eatery, a very busy one at that, and a guy in his late thirties/ early forties walked into the eatery with his swimming tight and a short tshirt! I just bursted out laughing cause I had been seeing lots of strange things in that eatery and this was the highlight of it all. Looolll. His private part all glaring and all and he was feeling so cool with himself.

Super Gist #2

This just came to mind.

This continued for quite a bit and then she stopped talking to the rest of us and stopped greeting my mum. She then started to collect my dad's things from him when he got in the evenings.LOL. No one did that at home largely because he just enjoyed doing his things himself (or so we thought) :D/>.

Na wa.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Too funny!!

Gist #***

Only you?? Hahahahahaha!!! Your autobiography would be a comedy in itself!!! Hahahahaha!! People do really strange things.

Gist #4

This one wasn't funny at the time it happened.

I was in SS2 or so and we had this live-in maid. We were pretty much about the same age and so, we were sort of pals. She'd tease me a lot about how horrible my yoruba was and force lessons on me. I on the other hand would write letters 'in yoruba' (while she dictated.LOL.) to be posted to her best friend in the village.

On this fine afternoon, I had kept my wee from school and so, was very pressed. My bladder I'm sure was just about to give way.

I got to the door and she decided that day (of all days) was our playtime. Smh. I begged, I told her I wasn't kidding and that she should let me in. Then I started to yell since my playing nice wasn't working.

She didn't o... My bladder gave way and I peed on myself. My shoes were drenched in wee. It was a very not so funny mess. At the point when the wee started to trickle down was when the naughty girl decided to open up. I was weak. Was saddled with cleaning up my mess all alone.

Hahaha!! So frustrating when you're that pressed. One time I was pressed in Jos, Plateau state, the machine guy reached my junction and refused to go in, I begged, he was adamant, I knew I didn't have much time so I paid him and started running to my house, like Olympic medalist speed, people started running too, some asking me if they had started fighting in town! Loooollll. You should have seen the confusion on that street that day with some closing their shops immediately. Hahaha!

• Moderators

Hahaha!! So frustrating when you're that pressed. One time I was pressed in Jos, Plateau state, the machine guy reached my junction and refused to go in, I begged, he was adamant, I knew I didn't have much time so I paid him and started running to my house, like Olympic medalist speed, people started running too, some asking me if they had started fighting in town! Loooollll. You should have seen the confusion on that street that day with some closing their shops immediately. Hahaha!

Hahahahahahahaha! Too too funny! LOL. Eyah... a people living in fear #sighs

• Moderators

Isn't this common with most guys? Lol... i find it awkward.

LOL! Haa. I know my brothers walk around in those other form fitting ones. Shaking their tail feathers in my face to get me started!LOL. But been a long time I actually saw a guy wear them out of the house. Geez!

By the way, same guy came around this evening in those same boxers of yesterday *confused face smiley*

Oh well... #signsoftheendtime

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Gist #5

Na wa for some church people sha.

So, yesterday, I was on my way to the drycleaner's Then some lady stopped me. I honestly thought she knew me. Should just have ignored.

Anyways, polite Kimi stopped. Then the story of life ensued. How she does evangelism around the vicinty and how she sees me etc... She made some other remarks that confirmed she didn't know me from jack and that was when I said "madam, you've got the wrong person". She insisted she knew me and ask if I lived around etc... I said I did but I get home late at night.

To cut this long story short, she says she was at a vigil and coming from some very far place and didn't have enough to take her back. I was going to dismiss her then I thought otherwise and decided to support the evangelism.

Lady takes the money and launched into a 3minute prayer. I don't say amen to those prayers o! (Haa. no one can be trusted in Lagos. I said a silent prayer in my mind instead over the money I had parted with). After prayers, she began to talk petty.

It was at that time I concluded she wasn't a serious somebody. So I said "madam, please I'm in a hurry". To which she replied (smiling silly) "so you don't like women toasting you?". I'm like what the f***k, Geez! Leave me alone! *all in my head ofcourse*

Na wa! What was that about!?! I tire

Ps

Initially planned to stop by the atm but considering it was just by the corner, I decided to just do cashless mehn! Before she comes to meet me at the point asking for more and who knows what else!

Wonders shall never end.‎