Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Bad SEX

chocolat

Hahahahahahahhababa. Oh my goodness. Wtf! And it survived 7 months after the bad sex. I must commend you, Al. Your tolerance level is off the hook.

I love sex so much...

Hahahaha ..kimi oooo..

Please, I beg u ,teach me how to have sex baby...I don't know how to...how does it go honey.

Yours sincerely,

Sleeky Sucre.

To those who have not had bad sex, may our futures be as good as your past!

My first sex was bad and awkward. Let me even set the stage for you to understand this.

We had met on hi5! Been talking for 6 months, had met once at the airport and the make out was hot, so we decided to date. We had gone through all the romantic gestures, the I love you and I miss you, we were girlfriends. Very exciting at 21. Finally, I traveled half way across the continent to see her and this was our first time together. Queue aggressive make out after we got into her flat. I was digging the fire and I was like whoop-whop, just like the movies!!! We tore our clothes off, it was hot, I was kissing her and she said no, I want to taste you and I was like errrm, go for it :D/>

This girl attacked the C as if she was eating kpomo. Hurt like a b**ch! I started wriggling and faking it so she'll end the torture but girl got up and asked if she should bring a candle :angry:/> :wacko:/> <_</> :angry:/>

I just got off the bed and was like no. In fact stop, I just came. Eh ehn, its enough. In my head I was like WTF?!!!? I gotta get my crazy ass outta here before I lose my precious clit! We only tried one more time and it was only marginally better. Predictably, this was the beginning of the end, and the relationship ended 7 months later. Phew!

Buhhahahaha...Pele..

Sounds like it still hurts..oya open wide lemme fan it for u.

Hehehehe

• 1 year later...
  • Prisca featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 year later...
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 11:24 AM, chocolat said:

What is bad SEX?

When the sex is horrible. Bad sex is when your partner is on top of you and your mind is somewhere else because the sex sucks or you can't wait for her to get off you.

Bad sex is when you are unfulfilled after the act...

Ten years ago I had this rule " we can have sex but I'm not going down on you". I was selfish,Childish, inexperience,You name it, I was that... it was all about you.

The truth is I made this rule because I was inexperience and afraid;I didn't know how to satisfy anyone. The truth is I enjoyed having sex done to me;the feeling felt good but I didn't know how to perform..OMG can't believe I said that...

Thank GOD for goggle and books. Many years later, I have perfected my skills.

Ladies,

Have you ever had bad sex?

Did you stop it in the middle or you pretended till the end?

Did you let her know, it was bad and she needs more practice?

Have someone ever made a comment about your skills...

I fell asleep on a girl while on the receiving end. She was pissed, but she got it together.

Well..... The post explains everything. I had a bad sex with a lady I love, we broke up recently.... Relatnship was very short, love was topnotch, at least from my end. But she was the most confused person I have ever seen,  I mean can someone be more confused that buhari sef🤔🤔?? I think she is. 

the sex..... Well it was passionate cos I really liked her but just like your post,  she likes to receive she doesn't like to give...  I mean she can't trib, scissors or anything. She just prefers to lie down n have all the fun while I do the job. She doesn't know how to do anything and when I ask her to try she gives up that she is tired or can't!  She would rather lie back and enjoy...  WTF! It was a stressful sex but it was worth it cos of the steam of love emotions cursing through my veins. 

But she was very good at tonging..  .i mean someone will give u head and u will reach cloud 10...lolzzzzzz😂😂😂😂😂.  But atlas!  Babes prefer to masturbate than have real sex,  like WTF!  Me wey like to strafe!!....  

On 3/25/2016 at 12:57 PM, Princesa said:

I've had bad sex o(long time ago),d babe was jus Fingering me lyk she is searching for treasure or digging her way to China, immediately tld her to stop, I cherish m Veejay,i cnt shout (wierd part is she made mouth dt she ws great) tinking abt it making me tremble. There ws a time I ws scared and always asking bae if m doin it ryt, so far she been vewi satisfied #pops collar

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣..... Fingering me lyk she was searching for treasure...... That's so funny. 

On 4/16/2016 at 8:37 AM, Althena said:

My first sex was bad and awkward. Let me even set the stage for you to understand this.

We had met on hi5! Been talking for 6 months, had met once at the airport and the make out was hot, so we decided to date. We had gone through all the romantic gestures, the I love you and I miss you, we were girlfriends. Very exciting at 21. Finally, I traveled half way across the continent to see her and this was our first time together. Queue aggressive make out after we got into her flat. I was digging the fire and I was like whoop-whop, just like the movies!!! We tore our clothes off, it was hot, I was kissing her and she said no, I want to taste you and I was like errrm, go for it 😄

This girl attacked the C as if she was eating kpomo. Hurt like a b**ch! I started wriggling and faking it so she'll end the torture but girl got up and asked if she should bring a candle 😠 :wacko: <_< 😠

I just got off the bed and was like no. In fact stop, I just came. Eh ehn, its enough. In my head I was like WTF?!!!? I gotta get my crazy ass outta here before I lose my precious clit! We only tried one more time and it was only marginally better. Predictably, this was the beginning of the end, and the relationship ended 7 months later. Phew!

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣. Very funny!!... So sooorry hun,it is well with you

On 4/16/2016 at 8:44 AM, kimi said:

Hahahahahahahahaha. LOL. What in the world were the candles for?!

She wants to see her great grand children inside

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mahrhima said:

Well..... The post explains everything. I had a bad sex with a lady I love, we broke up recently.... Relatnship was very short, love was topnotch, at least from my end. But she was the most confused person I have ever seen,  I mean can someone be more confused that buhari sef🤔🤔?? I think she is. 

the sex..... Well it was passionate cos I really liked her but just like your post,  she likes to receive she doesn't like to give...  I mean she can't trib, scissors or anything. She just prefers to lie down n have all the fun while I do the job. She doesn't know how to do anything and when I ask her to try she gives up that she is tired or can't!  She would rather lie back and enjoy...  WTF! It was a stressful sex but it was worth it cos of the steam of love emotions cursing through my veins. 

But she was very good at tonging..  .i mean someone will give u head and u will reach cloud 10...lolzzzzzz😂😂😂😂😂.  But atlas!  Babes prefer to masturbate than have real sex,  like WTF!  Me wey like to strafe!!....  

Nah f*ck that. If she can't reciprocate it's a wrap...I'm done.

On 4/16/2016 at 8:37 AM, Althena said:

We had met on hi5! Been talking for 6 months, had met once at the airport and the make out was hot, so we decided to date. We had gone through all the romantic gestures, the I love you and I miss you, we were girlfriends. Very exciting at 21. Finally, I traveled half way across the continent to see her and this was our first time together. Queue aggressive make out after we got into her flat. I was digging the fire and I was like whoop-whop, just like the movies!!! We tore our clothes off, it was hot, I was kissing her and she said no, I want to taste you and I was like errrm, go for it 😄

This girl attacked the C as if she was eating kpomo. Hurt like a b**ch! I started wriggling and faking it so she'll end the torture but girl got up and asked if she should bring a candle 😠 :wacko: <_< 😠

LMAO!!