Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Bad SEX

chocolat

Teejay!!! Who colonized me o? Booboo dnt mind her we were here patiently awaiting ur arrival bak to us

So that is how you wives repay me for accommodating you after this... zzzccchif (chief)! Abandoned you?! :o

So that is how you wives repay me for accommodating you after this... zzzccchif (chief)! Abandoned you?! :o/>

Who tld u to kiss and tell?

Who tld u to kiss and tell?

No. I stole and told ni :D

Oya Zchiff Kimi! Have your wives back! They were filling my ears with tales of hot, passionate nights in your chambers. And complained of my monstrous godzilla, compared to you tiny.... tweak stick. (Raises head and walks away with both hands folded behind me)

No. I stole and told ni :D/>

Oya Zchiff Kimi! Have your wives back! They were filling my ears with tales of hot, passionate nights in your chambers. And complained of my monstrous godzilla, compared to you tiny.... tweak stick. (Raises head and walks away with both hands folded behind me)

You have a godzilla as a pet?? *wide-eyed*. How cool!

No. I stole and told ni :D/>

Lmao!!! Ya crazy aswear, where u walking away to sef bera cme bak here

She made mouth to you after making out with you, that she was great? Waw. Wish I was this girl. I would have dug deeper... and searched for diamonds, not China.

Veejay Teejay Veejay Teejay Veejay Teejay.

Silly u teejay

• 3 weeks later...

Chesus!... Whats all that digging for, like they're looking for your eggs. Hahahahaha!!! Freaking hilarious!

Me I yave not had bad sex before o... And I hope I never will.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! La Modd. August visitor in April.

Me I yave not had sex before, compete with that! :D :P Wonder what it feels like... *sighs*

:D/> :P/> Wonder what it feels like... *sighs*

Step right up, lav, I'll help. I'm nice like that...

But seriously though, sex is subjective. What you term as sex might be different from what I term as sex.

So, Kimi, what do you term as sex? Don't get bashful now, hon... Talk to me...

I love sex so much...

Aha... You're one of those nymphos, abi. Tsk tsk tsk. And let me guess, you have explosive orgasms in the toilet on your way to building tolerance. Better not kill yourself, "sex" isn't worth it o... ;)

To those who have not had bad sex, may our futures be as good as your past!

My first sex was bad and awkward. Let me even set the stage for you to understand this.

We had met on hi5! Been talking for 6 months, had met once at the airport and the make out was hot, so we decided to date. We had gone through all the romantic gestures, the I love you and I miss you, we were girlfriends. Very exciting at 21. Finally, I traveled half way across the continent to see her and this was our first time together. Queue aggressive make out after we got into her flat. I was digging the fire and I was like whoop-whop, just like the movies!!! We tore our clothes off, it was hot, I was kissing her and she said no, I want to taste you and I was like errrm, go for it :D

This girl attacked the C as if she was eating kpomo. Hurt like a b**ch! I started wriggling and faking it so she'll end the torture but girl got up and asked if she should bring a candle :angry: :wacko: <_< :angry:

I just got off the bed and was like no. In fact stop, I just came. Eh ehn, its enough. In my head I was like WTF?!!!? I gotta get my crazy ass outta here before I lose my precious clit! We only tried one more time and it was only marginally better. Predictably, this was the beginning of the end, and the relationship ended 7 months later. Phew!

• Moderators

To those who have not had bad sex, may our futures be as good as your past!

My first sex was bad and awkward. Let me even set the stage for you to understand this.

We had met on hi5! Been talking for 6 months, had met once at the airport and the make out was hot, so we decided to date. We had gone through all the romantic gestures, the I love you and I miss you, we were girlfriends. Very exciting at 21. Finally, I traveled half way across the continent to see her and this was our first time together. Queue aggressive make out after we got into her flat. I was digging the fire and I was like whoop-whop, just like the movies!!! We tore our clothes off, it was hot, I was kissing her and she said no, I want to taste you and I was like errrm, go for it :D/>

This girl attacked the C as if she was eating kpomo. Hurt like a b**ch! I started wriggling and faking it so she'll end the torture but girl got up and asked if she should bring a candle :angry:/> :wacko:/> <_</> :angry:/>

I just got off the bed and was like no. In fact stop, I just came. Eh ehn, its enough. In my head I was like WTF?!!!? I gotta get my crazy ass outta here before I lose my precious clit! We only tried one more time and it was only marginally better. Predictably, this was the beginning of the end, and the relationship ended 7 months later. Phew!

Hahahahahahahahaha. LOL. What in the world were the candles for?!