Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

jokes

dreamgal

• Moderators
6 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

Let'say you were Jonah and the fish swallowed you from Atlanta, USA and vomited you at water-side Aba, What will you do?😁

Hahahahaha. I will force its mouth open ni o... force it open, go back inside and take my rightful place in its tummy till it decides on a more appealing destination  😁🙄☻

I'll end that very dramatic fit with "you're mad" hahaha

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

A statue of a man and a statue of a woman stood looking at each other for hundreds of years. 

One day a wizard, feeling sorry for the statues, brought them to life for 30 minutes. Right away, the two of them ran into some nearby bushes and you could hear all kinds of strange sounds and moans from there. After a while they came back out, giggling. The wizard told them "You have another 15 minutes left, if you want to have another go." The statues looked at each other and the male statue answered "Fine, but this time you hold the bird and i'll shit on it."

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

A statue of a man and a statue of a woman stood looking at each other for hundreds of years. 

One day a wizard, feeling sorry for the statues, brought them to life for 30 minutes. Right away, the two of them ran into some nearby bushes and you could hear all kinds of strange sounds and moans from there. After a while they came back out, giggling. The wizard told them "You have another 15 minutes left, if you want to have another go." The statues looked at each other and the male statue answered "Fine, but this time you hold the bird and i'll shit on it."

Epic! 

Revenge is a dish best served cold. ☺ 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Midnighter said:

Hahahahaha. Nice!

• 1 month later...

Sisi is definitely smarter

interviewer: where were you born?

Bode: I was born in Lagos

Interviewer: which part?

Bode: what do you mean which part? The whole body was born in Lagos...

Are you Lazy too?

In  year 2013 there was a Lesbian Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov. Why did you skip the name?  No need to complete the story then.... ! For I Can't deal with lazy people..

*After they will say Buhari is insulting. Simply to read someone's name is a task and wahala...

Powerful Quote of the day :

"Sometimes change will not be given to you. You must ask for it "~Pamilerin Moshood 

Who is Pamilerin  Moshood? Pamilerin Moshood is a bus conductor, from Ijegamo

Now, read the quote again...

#smile

#share

#sunday

• Haha 3

In Nigeria, just greet an old woman and she will tell you the story of your generation.

OKECHUKWU: Good morning ma.
VILLAGE OLD WOMAN: Morning. Bia, is this not Okechukwu the son of Ebube the man who raped two girls before getting married to Obianuju the daughter of the wine tapper who fell from a palm tree while staring at the buttocks of Juliliana the village famous prostitute who aborted sixteen pregnancies before getting married to Okohia the Dibia from the neighbouring village? Is it not your grandfather who died of madness? Nwam so you have grown so big like this! Hope your attitude is not like that of your father? 😂😂

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

In Nigeria, just greet an old woman and she will tell you the story of your generation.

VILLAGE OLD WOMAN: Morning. Bia, is this not Okechukwu the son of Ebube the man who raped two girls before getting married to Obianuju the daughter of the wine tapper who fell from a palm tree while staring at the buttocks of Juliliana the village famous prostitute who aborted sixteen pregnancies before getting married to Okohia the Dibia from the neighbouring village? Is it not your grandfather who died of madness? Nwam so you have grown so big like this! Hope your attitude is not like that of your father? 😂😂

Hahahahaha. Na wa. Meaness. Lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

True lol

• Haha 1

Who else notices this?
Yoruba people always shout on phone, Igbo people talk of too many businesses on phone, Hausa people always call the wrong number...

Girlies..
You meet a girl on a BRT bus. You buy her 'yoghurt' and you two exchange numbers. Then you see her save your  digits with DREAD LOCKS, BRT YOGHURT'

,*pls give my  yoghurt back.. Silly

Wrong rship decisions
You paid #500k for a new apartment, because of her.. Spent Another #550k for holidaying,  Kenya at Valentine. And gave her another #250k to add to her business and break up bcos of an SMS that cost #4. Are u alright at all?..

#share

#smile

#Sunday

• 2 weeks later...

A New Metal has been added to Chemistry

Name: femme Woman
Symbol: FWm
Atomic mass: Light when first found... tends to get heavier with time.

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES 

- Boils at any time
- Can freeze at any time
- Melts if treated with love
- Very Bitter if Mishandled

CHEMICAL PROPERTIES

- Very Reactive
- Highly Unstable
- Possesses Strong Affinity towards Gold, Silver, Diamond, Platinum, Credit cards, Debit cards & Cheque books
- Money Reducing Agent

OCCURRENCE 

Mostly found in front of the Mirror.

# Very harmful to you if she sees you with any element similar to itself!

• 5 months later...

1) Day 69 without sex: went bowling just so I could finger something.

2) Lesbian problems: having to kickstart your vibrator.

3) When you're arguing with your girlfriend

Me: I swear to god I'm gonna grow my nails out!!!

Her: *gasps* you wouldn't dare!

4) What do you call a lesbian with long fingers?

Ans: well hung

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

1) Day 69 without sex: went bowling just so I could finger something.

2) Lesbian problems: having to kickstart your vibrator.

3) When you're arguing with your girlfriend

Me: I swear to god I'm gonna grow my nails out!!!

Her: *gasps* you wouldn't dare!

4) What do you call a lesbian with long fingers?

Ans: well hung

Hahahahaha jokes

• 9 months later...
On 11/27/2013 at 2:01 PM, dreamgal said:

A farmer buys a young rooster. As soon as

it comes home, it rushes & f***ks all the

153 hens... The farmer is impressed

thinking about the eggs the hens would

hatch. At lunch, the young energetic

rooster again screws all the 153 hens. The

farmer got tensed up now. Next day, he

finds the rooster bleeping the ducks & the