Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Your relationship is about to end if…

FlyJ

• Administrators

120112042806-pariah-film-1-story-top.jpg

You’re not communicating

Communication is so essential to a relationship. Lack of it can be a sign that the relationship is shaky. Failing to communicate will leave a big void in your relationship and cause minor problems to spiral into unnecessary issues.

You’re off sex

Having a healthy sex life and one that suits both your libidos and sexual desires is important for every relationship, but if your bedroom time has gone from exciting and experimental to dull and repetitive then it’s time to decide why.

You’re bored

At the beginning of your relationship, her romantic gestures came thick and fast and every little indication of her affection would ignite the flame of excitement in you. But now the honeymoon period is over, your time together is more about staying in front of the telly rather then romantic meals and walks in the park.

You don’t get affectionate

Can you remember the last time you missed your woman? Do you often tell her you love her? Do you love snuggling up for a cuddle? If these feelings and expressions have become a thing of the past, then your relationship needs an emotional overhaul. If you don’t want to embrace your woman or you wouldn't miss her if she left, then it’s time to move on.

You pick fights

Picking fights with your loved one is a sign of irritation and unfortunately, the beginning of the end. “Often women tend to start picking fights when they feel a relationship is at its end. They are trying to get their partner to do the dirty work and break it off.”

Source: Cosmopolitan

• Like 1

Cool.@flyj forgot the name that yoruba girl in that movie,i mean the main character, forgot the name of the movie too.do you have any i deal?

I don't talk much.. I prefer communicating through smoke signals and writing letters... As for my mouth.. Too lazy to even yawn.. I hope this type of communication will be accepted by my future somebody..

• 6 months later...

I feel sometimes those signs are just a phase in the relationship and that summer does come back around again after winter. However the tips are valid.