Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Arsenal V Liverpool

Abystacy

Its 56 minutes of game played and Liverpool Are leading Arsenal 5 goals to Nil...what a shame...Arsenal Fans can I hear you say WURA ...OLa .....lol losers inc..

I was just about to start a topic on the issue, buh my diehard friend Abystacy has helped me out... Damn! Dat defeat is bad for business!! Cant brag much, cos am disappointed.. Meanwhile its not WULAOLA, its WURAOLA :P

• Administrators

Free Iphone 5s for all Arsenal fans

-(S)krtel

-(S)krtel

-(S)terling

-(S)turridge

-(S)terling

Y.N.W.A lolz.

This is the best match I've watched since Morocco Nigeria.

Arsenal will NEVER win the Epl trophy!

Btw was Ozil asleep all through the match? Emm abi d guy dey vacation? :D

• Like 1

Free Iphone 5s for all Arsenal fans

-(S)krtel

-(S)krtel

-(S)terling

-(S)turridge

-(S)terling

Y.N.W.A lolz.

This is the best match I've watched since Morocco Nigeria.

Arsenal will NEVER win the Epl trophy!

Btw was Ozil asleep all through the match? Emm abi d guy dey vacation? :D/>

Buhahahaha, and this is cumin from a fan whose team will soon discover crude oil wth the depth at whch they're falling? Give giv some respect wen the Top 4 premier league teams are discussin will u?? Much love to MAN-U fans... One luv :)

• Administrators

Hahahaha...My team not in top 4 gives me one less thing to worry about. Hopefully Assnal stays in top four. :lol:

• Like 1

ViVa Chelsea..

FlyG I will like to support You on this one...Assnal are just bunch of boiz ...Arsene Wenger really sold the Game..what about tactics...you are playing Liverpool with the kind of attacters they have..and you choose to bench Podoski And Rosisky on Bench? Really stupid...and Ozil ,Arteta and Alex chamb...were sleeping throughtout thr 40mins of the game...

Softstud please

• Administrators

Ok, wats d fuss?? We still in d top 4 ryt now.. Y'all take a chill pill aiit?? @ Abystacy nd FlyJ

Ah! Wait till the season is over...Una even worse pass us...

• Like 1

Ah! Wait till the season is over...Una even worse pass us...

But ofcourse, I'm waiting patiently my dear.. U tryna say ManU will by voodoo, rise from the bottomless pit? :D. Waste not ur hopes my dear

• Administrators

Hahaha i have given up on Man U this season. I did be surprised if we made it to top four ,but for Assnal oh well sad because the last time i checked, Assnal was seating comfortably on top.

Its not started from the bottom again...its started from the top...Hahaha :D :D

• Like 1

Hey guys! Great news for Chelsea fans! *whispering* i heard GTBank is sharing cash prizes to all Chelsea fans for toppin the premier league table.. But u have to present proof of fan-club membership, dis is nothing but a Gigantic Blue Placard wth the inscription 'I AM A DIEHARD, CHELSEA OR I DIE'!! Hurry now, the larger ur placard, the fatter ur cash prize :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hater.....ooohhhh Shataaaaap! make I no enter you Wura Dorte.... Am an Assnal Fanssssssssssssssss in Yoruba dialect! LMFAO!:D/>