Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Am tired of tears

teewai

Okay that is it......sorry for bothering you guyz., but I need a serious advice.I look very strong physically but I breakdown easily when it comes to emotion....my heart is so close tears, I cry with every little hurt.......I met dis girl in my 200level, at first d love was not dere..bt later I found my sef in d pool of love, I fell for dis angel dat I love so much..she s my course mate and level mate.....she always tell me she loves me. I believe ha sometimes but whenever we have little misunderstanding she behaves like we will never come togeda again....am tired of tears..our relationship grows stronger whenever we are very far apart, but we quarrel every time wen we are togeda....she use me play tinko cos she knows I love ha so much....I want to leave ha, but I find it difficult to move on.I need your advice on how to go about it...

You just have to make up your mind on what you want whether to be crying or stop crying for good believe me i have gone through that path and i sailed through

• 3 years later...
  • Moderators

Hahahahaha. These advices weren't so helpful were they? :huh:

Suavity o... pmsl!