Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Wanting you

eniola85

This was the last time i would get to see her.We spent the weekend out,the night clubbing and when we got home.we made love. I would never see Mina again.She was the best thing that had ever happened to me and now she was relocating abroad. I tried to make it a memorable one but i just could not get her out of my mind. How will i start all over? How do i get to meet such a special one who fits me just perfectly. I kissed her so tenderly and caressed every part of her body. I sensed her looking at me, but i couldnt look back.I held every tears back and focused on loving this woman that means the whole world to me.

Her body was cool and ready for me. I breast was soft and tender. I couldnt resist pulling her dress off and caressing the already standing nipples.I fondled it and squeezed it tightly, before i used my teeth to gently pinch the the nipples. Then i sucked on it gently, hungrily .There was controlling this sharp orgy. i was horny and i could see she needed it too.I pulled her skirt off and spanked at her lovely butt. As i parted her legs and looked into the wet red lips that wwaited for me, i wasnt sure if i could stand loosing her. She moaned so loudly as i put her in my mouth.Then she gave me the best loving.I couldng count the number of times i climaxed. I was glad i could and was able to satisfy her as she could, for me...................... Now she is gone and ere i am in the loneliness of my bedroom. As i look out the window everday,call her frequently, i wish i could find another....... i wonder