Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What are your relationship requirements and why are they so important?

moresko

• Moderators

What are your relationship requirements and why are they so important?

They are non-negotiable; the relationship would not work if this were missing

They can be physical requirements or emotional requirements

They are subjective; what matters is if the requirement is met or not met to your standards

We are talking about RELATIONSHIPS, not booty calls.

There must be a physical attraction, chemistry,someone who is flexible and not some stiff neck and to some extent we have to share same values.

• Moderators

1. Must be a Christian

2. Non-smoker - Lung cancer has been responsible for millions of deaths, and the leading cause of lung cancer is smoking. Smoking also causes heart disease, and alot of other things. Its a nasty habit.

***. Worthy of Trust - If I can't trust you, I can't be in a relationship with you.

4. Must love dogs

5. Have a sense of humor.

6. Good listener and great friend - friendship is the the glue to every relationship. IF we can't be friends, we can't be partners.

7. Understands that intimacy is important, not just physical intimacy, emotionally intimacy as well.

8. Loves to kiss, and makes eye contact during sex (yes, its important) :D/>

9. Understands that a relationship is "two of us", I know everyone has baggage, exes, heartbreak and so on; but drop all those crap at the door, and let's start with us.

10. Understands that jealousy breeds and it eventually kills relationships.

11. Abuse is a big no no. In whatever form, big no no.

1. Must be good in bed

2. Must be good in bed

***. Must be good in bed

4. Must be good in bed

5. Must be good in bed

6. Must be good in bed

7. Must be good in bed

8. Must be good in bed

9. Must be good in bed

10. Must be good in bed

11. Must have a kind heart and be willing to forgive (77X7 times a day)

12. Be smart and beautiful.

Did I mention I prefer light skin girls, don;t know if I can be in a rshp with someone dats dark/black.

Finally 11, 12... comes first bfore 1-10

1. Must be a Christian

2. Non-smoker - Lung cancer has been responsible for millions of deaths, and the leading cause of lung cancer is smoking. Smoking also causes heart disease, and alot of other things. Its a nasty habit.

***. Worthy of Trust - If I can't trust you, I can't be in a relationship with you.

4. Must love dogs

5. Have a sense of humor.

6. Good listener and great friend - friendship is the the glue to every relationship. IF we can't be friends, we can't be partners.

7. Understands that intimacy is important, not just physical intimacy, emotionally intimacy as well.

8. Loves to kiss, and makes eye contact during sex (yes, its important) :D/>/>

9. Understands that a relationship is "two of us", I know everyone has baggage, exes, heartbreak and so on; but drop all those crap at the door, and let's start with us.

10. Understands that jealousy breeds and it eventually kills relationships.

11. Abuse is a big no no. In whatever form, big no no.

Its hard to find someone who loves dogs as u.

And, here, if u dnt smoke..ur a retard.

- Must be able to stimulate me mentally.

-She must know the difference between sex and love making.

- Hold her own fort

- Maturity: (a) Must have outgrown the butterflies of infatuation.

- A mature mind who can deal with problems. ‘’The course of friendship doesn't run smooth”. I don't want someone who can't handle little issues.

- I dont want someone with a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism (ah not even criticism, disagreement. Any disagreement is misinterpreted as criticism).

- I'm not perfect. Not a goddess. I have flaws.

- Frivolous pleasures: NO.

- Independent, strong woman. Yes.

- Sense of humor: Someone who can laugh easily with me and I with her.

- Communication: Someone I can connect with heart and body. To talk about everything to everything. I want her to know I can be trusted.

• Moderators

Its hard to find someone who loves dogs as u.

And, here, if u dnt smoke..ur a retard.

Lol, how do you know about my love for dogs, I see "someone" has been talking :)/>

Frankly, I would rather be seen as a retard than risk cancers of the lung, esophagus, larynx, mouth, throat, kidney, bladder, pancreas, stomach, and cervix, as well as acute myeloid leukemia, heart disease, stroke, aortic aneurysm (a balloon-like bulge in an artery in the chest), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) (chronic bronchitis and emphysema), asthma, hip fractures, and cataracts.

All that's just to the person that smokes, don't get me started on passive smoking (the shit that happens when someone hangs around smokers even if they don't smoke).

My dog wants a tummy rub, gotta go

- She must be humble, enough to calm me down during an arguement, rather than aggravate anger and discord

- must be clean. Net freak? Even beta!! Cos I'm not so arranged, wont have the whole place being a mad-house wth no control

- must be girly; as in gentle, subtle, hardly possessing any boyish traits (i have more than enough for us both)

- must be independent minded; not attached to parents, wth curfews et al, strains d relationship

- must never be bored of spending endless hours alone together. Any constant eagerness to alwys hang out, spells she aint mine

- must be my best friend, confidant, soulmate, spiritual siamese twin, lol, to say d least

- must be monogamy-minded, I CANNOT share, not wired to

- must have personal goals, beyond just being a wife and breeding kids

- must laf a lot; being overly serios creeps me

- i dont mind if she's not skilled in bed, I can teach her

- must never allow third-party opinions interfer with us

- must accept me for my traits, strengths, weaknesses, and personality; must never try to change my physical traits, i.e. Try to make me girly, wud turn me off

- must love me like crazy

Nuf sed :)

Lol, how do you know about my love for dogs, I see "someone" has been talking :)/>/>/>/>/>/>

You said 'Must love dogs'. But rily I was talking about myself. I love dogs.

Lol, how do you know about my love for dogs, I see "someone" has been talking :)/>/>/>/>

U said 'Must love dogs'. But rily I was talking about myself. I love dogs.

• 4 years later...