Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dencia Defends Whitenicious on Channel 4 News

FlyJ

• Administrators

Dencia-Whitenicious-Channel-4.png

“White means pure!”

Cameroonian pop star Dencia defended her “dark spot remover” Whitenicious on Channel 4 in the UK last night.

Also invited for the talk was Phinnah Ikeji of Black Role Models UK.

In the video, the interviewer addresses older pictures of Dencia versus now, Lupita Nyong’o‘s Essence Magazine

speech, Dencia’s recent Ebony Magazine interview and more.

Watch

Source

Money can give anybody media time and Dencia is no different! or have we forgotten she asked for money before she appears for an interview with Oprah!

Guest Lala1

Me? I am not quick to diss Dencia, matter of fact, I respect her. I will tell you why..

Go and run a Google Search of Beyonce, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj's old pictures, and this is just to mention a few, after you view their old pictures do a Google search of their latest pictures and see the difference for yourself.

My point is this: all these stars bleach their skin, and when it comes down to it, I don't blame them. The history of blacks and the cause of our inferiority complex is long and ugly and you can read that when you have got time. Now why I respect Dencia? She is not afraid to stand for and even advertise what she believes in, which is a white skin. That is what she loves, that is what she believes in, so why should we hate on or pick on her? She is definitely better, to me, than all those other megastars who make us think that they are naturally flawless when we know and there is proof that they are not.

I am a dark skinned girl who loves her complexion, especially now that its becoming exotic thanks to everyone bleaching. I am done, and frankly, tired of looking down on people choose to bleach. I can't waste that much time, besides, we all have/do one thing or the other that we desperately wish not to be judged for. You know what they say, do unto others..., and live and let live.

Me? I am not quick to diss Dencia, matter of fact, I respect her. I will tell you why..

Go and run a Google Search of Beyonce, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj's old pictures, and this is just to mention a few, after you view their old pictures do a Google search of their latest pictures and see the difference for yourself.

My point is this: all these stars bleach their skin, and when it comes down to it, I don't blame them. The history of blacks and the cause of our inferiority complex is long and ugly and you can read that when you have got time. Now why I respect Dencia? She is not afraid to stand for and even advertise what she believes in, which is a white skin. That is what she loves, that is what she believes in, so why should we hate on or pick on her? She is definitely better, to me, than all those other megastars who make us think that they are naturally flawless when we know and there is proof that they are not.

I am a dark skinned girl who loves her complexion, especially now that its becoming exotic thanks to everyone bleaching. I am done, and frankly, tired of looking down on people choose to bleach. I can't waste that much time, besides, we all have/do one thing or the other that we desperately wish not to be judged for. You know what they say, do unto others..., and live and let live.

Well said my sister, I don't know why everyone is hating on her, even before whitenicious, fair and white don dey and its still selling, and so many bleaching and toning creams, so why hate on her hustle? Lots of peeps just hide behind their laptops and phones to hate on people which to me is very unfair. At least she's smiling to the bank, so let's really keep our opinion to ourselves