Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What's your take on FLIGHT MH 370

Abystacy

Missing plane lost, Malaysia says

Next_73776812_73776755.jpgNajib Razak: "It is with deep sadness and regret, that according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean."

Malaysia's prime minister has announced on the basis of new analysis it must be concluded that missing flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.

Najib Razak said Malaysia Airlines had informed the families of the 239 passengers and crew.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 went missing after taking off from Kuala Lumpur on 8 March.

The announcement came as the search effort in the southern Indian Ocean completed a fifth day of operations.

• Administrators

There is no confirmation of what they found. This was to give closure to the world, and that's all. I am not buying it.They keep bragging about the analysis as being "unprecedented" and never used before ,as if that makes it more reliable? If it's unprecedented, that means they have no track record of this type of analysis ever working. I'm going to need to see a large chunk of this plane pulled out of the ocean before I believe anything about this story.

Its quiet strange,Call me crazy but, there’s something fishy about the missiing Malaysian Flight 370 that leads me to believe the potential that the plane was possibly intentionally flown out of the intended flight path and possibly landed somewhere else, outside the current search range.There’s a lot of mystery surrounding the plane’s disappearance, not the least which includes how the transponder could possibly have been accidently turned off. from what I have read so far, Transponders are manufactured to withstand impact, water, salt and fresh as well as fire.

anyways my suspicion is that this is a deliberate and that Flight 370 is somewhere on ground, landed, not crashed.

I suspect the plane was hijacked, transponders off, flight rerouted , the writings are clear, a Boeing 777 doesn't just go missing like that, it's not Aero or Dana o, this is triple 7.I know the turbulence at the Bay of Bengal is soooooo bad, but triple 7s plough that route daily na, let's say it's an unfortunate incident , plane fell into the ocean , where the f***k is the plane then?This plane is somewhere jor, the pilot is the 1st suspect , or there was a hijacker on the plane that's good with planes. I feel for the families of the passengers , they are the ones hurting.

that plane is in 9ja, ijebu precisely,lool, there search never reach here, let them just attach a prize to any1 dat finds d plane, una go c wetin go happen, lool

Seriously @potter? Don't ask me where my sense of humour is, these are human lives and u think it's okay to make a joke out of it. We have families that can't sleep, they're wondering what might have happened to their loved ones, and u r turning it into a joke. I'm very emotional when it comes to planes, cuz I practically spend my life in the skies and i lost 2 friends that slept on the same bed with me the night before the Dana crash.

@minini pls dnt take it rongly o, am nt sayin its gud dat d plane is missing nd i fil 4d families involved cos ave also frnds to plane crash bt den dis 1 is jus smetin else hw can a plane b missin for more dan 2wks, ha it sound crooky, i fil sme perons ar responsible bt den its jus unfortunate that inocent pple ar involved, Let God take charge

• Administrators

I suspect the plane was hijacked, transponders off, flight rerouted , the writings are clear, a Boeing 777 doesn't just go missing like that, it's not Aero or Dana o, this is triple 7.I know the turbulence at the Bay of Bengal is soooooo bad, but triple 7s plough that route daily na, let's say it's an unfortunate incident , plane fell into the ocean , where the f***k is the plane then?This plane is somewhere jor, the pilot is the 1st suspect , or there was a hijacker on the plane that's good with planes. I feel for the families of the passengers , they are the ones hurting.

5 things I have learned about Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 and CNN:

1) Despite requests to privacy, the media repeatedly focused on the families of this tragedy.

2) A bunch of trash is in the Indian Ocean.

***) We have satellites that can look at this trash.

4) CNN can make breaking news out of trash for weeks.

5) CNN is becoming trash.

CNN real suckers...u know CNN , this is just what they like, latest news for them now is Pistorius, MH370 and Russis/Ukraine madness.