Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I need a heart loving relationship.

shugaluv

• Administrators

Okay Sugar, I guess I fit ur description. I'm matured ,I am a Pet Engr with Total, I live in Osborne in Ikoyi,I'm 27 years. The only problem is I'm not married yet, but nothing to worry about,I'm getting married next weekend.

Oya let's mingle .

LMAO... this is hilarious ....Shugaluv don force Minini to marry by force by fire. :D

Don't get u guys,why making fun of her. she simply stated what she wants,if una no match up u free am na.

besides there is nothing as good as a lady that knows what she wants,not all these confused girls out there.

Gosh! ROTFL so much energy here oo! Una drink power horse? Keep it coming am fully entertained! what a description. sipping Alomo.

i cried last nyt cos of excesive lafta, everybody 4my house tink say i don craze finsh,loool but u guys shld take it easy abeg ooo

Minini,e mi e o gbe ooo...,shugalov,,,we don hear u,any1 interested should please apply n let shugashuga stop day dreaming o

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame I'm just seeing this. A bigger shame some folks don't appreciate a lady that knows what she wants, cos shuga clearly knows and sought to spell it out, and she gets totally misunderstood. Anyway, girl I feel you and I meet your criteria, only problem is I'm busy as a bee and may not be as available as you would like. pm me your pin or something let's chat.

It's a shame I'm just seeing this. A bigger shame some folks don't appreciate a lady that knows what she wants, cos shuga clearly knows and sought to spell it out, and she gets totally misunderstood. Anyway, girl I feel you and I meet your criteria, only problem is I'm busy as a bee and may not be as available as you would like. pm me your pin or something let's chat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yes she did coz of lack of patient now look someone have come for her.

Haha... Girl, you funny!

• 1 month later...

Shugaluv love no be like that ooo, if na so u dey find love you don late.. Rules and regulations ti poju haba #just saying oo

hmmmmm l didnt want to say anything at first but after going thru everyone comments ..l just had to say something ...what is wrong in someone actually specifying what she wants ? different strokes for different folks right ?she knows what she wants and probably that is her own way of passing the message across ...do we all have to eat her raw just because she was specific? is she worst that those that hide under the umbrella of goody shoe meanwhile they got ulterior motive ....

N.B sometimes words can be misunderstood when u dont see the person ,u can only imagine but u might never get the accurate motive behind those words ..so please dont pull the trigger before u pull the gun

• 5 weeks later...

Cute u r right, am in support of what shuga wants bc am a victim of fallen madly in love wit a young gal that is now messing my life up. It's not regulations as some of u see it but avoiding a repeat of what d person went through. Pls I want a matured, intelligent and independent lady