Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Admin take note

adedayo

Dear admin, I think I have to bring it to ur notice,I don't know maybe u r seeing what am seeing with the way people comment or post things here,I would like 2 say that some people here r so insultive n rude,this group was formed so that we all could know ourselves cos we all av d same thing in common but some people here r kids n immatured with the way they post things here,I am suggesting maybe if anyone insults or abuse any1 here,such member should be blocked n deleted.#my lil observation n suggestion#

good observation dia, bt may be blockin is a lil bit hard, mayb admin can jus caution nd cal us to order wen we misbhave, #sugestin#

• Administrators

@OP

Suggestion noted. However, i think blocking or deleting is taking it to the extreme. We have to respect peoples freedom of speech but at the same we hope people don't go over board. We caution people if the need arises and will continue to do that.Have a great day!

Thought am the only one that have noticed this. The matter really need to be addressed. There's a better way to respond to an issue without been openly insultive and Rude. We should be mindful of our words, thoughts and actions.

• Moderators

@Op and @Abystacy....Can you both post examples or direct us to a thread please?

I am with FlyJ, I want to see an example. Debate is allowed in this forum, disagreement is allowed in this forum, arguments are allowed in this forum, diverse opinions are welcome, but they should be done without personal insults. So, "show me the money".