Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Pubic Hair: hairy bush, shaved clean, or just a trim?

moresko

• Moderators

How do you prefer you kitty kat (or kitty kats you may indulge in) bald, trimmed, or hairy?

• Moderators

Shaved clean, and I prefer the kittys I indulge to be either shaved clean or a low trim. Nothing against the hairy sisters out there, but tongue rings and hairy kittys don't mix, and if you've had pubic hair stuck on your teeth, you'll understand.

• Upvote 1

Shaved clean, and I prefer the kittys I indulge to be either shaved clean or a low trim. Nothing against the hairy sisters out there, but tongue rings and hairy kittys don't mix, and if you've had pubic hair stuck on your teeth, you'll understand.

hehehehh dt shit cn be so irritating,i like tasting the kitty kat bt if it aint trimmed or shaved then u jus goin to make do with my fingers

Prefer bald n trimmed, but its an emergency,then bush is gd too ! Hehehehe..;-):-P

When you say emergency , I'm wondering

Prefer bald n trimmed, but its an emergency,then bush is gd too ! Hehehehe..;-):-P

dt emergency must.be shaved?? Hw re u sleeky dearie

• Administrators

Lol..what if no shaving stick @ the time of the emergency? lol

@minini...lol, don't be a wonderer o..lol..emergency as in when ma girl n i are in the heat of the moment,i wudn't stop bcos she's bushy!.. Or say , 'oh i'll wait while u shave'.:-P...naah..dat moment wud be all gone nw wudn't it? :-P

@ flyj hahaha u aint serious jor..my point exactly doe! Even wit shaving stick or cream available,there won't be time 4 dat naw...n who knws the bush may look bald 2 me at dat time :-P..we talkin emergency here...heat of the moment..hahahaha.. LMAO!

• Administrators

@ flyj hahaha u aint serious jor..my point exactly doe! Even wit shaving stick or cream available,there won't be time 4 dat naw...n who knws the bush may look bald 2 me at dat time :-P..we talkin emergency here...heat of the moment..hahahaha.. LMAO!

ROTFL :D :D :D :D :D

@Lina, hahaha, u won't kill me o..lmao...church mind..wher hv u bn sef..? U don 4get me abi? :-P..

Heheheheheh Sleeky!!! Someday nah Looolz! Anywayz I've been around o! I just breeze in n out! These days have been crazy tho...