Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

UEFA Champions League, Its a destiny.

Abystacy

Mourinho vs Madrid. Guardiola vs Barcelona - It's destiny.

The Champions League Semi Final draw takes place this Friday and I am asking if you believe in fate? Just ask any Chelsea fan back on that night in Munich if they did. Forget the fact that there are two ties still to be played this evening to complete the four Champions League semi finalists, Jose Mourinho will be drawn to face Real Madrid as it's destiny.

In as much as I would love to see Manchester United qualify for the semi-finals, I doubt their commitment and zeal to get something out of Bayern.

This season (if it happens) you could not have predicted what could happen in the next round. I am going to predict that both Barcelona and Bayern Munich will go through and will also provide a glamour tie in the other semi final. Mourinho vs Madrid and Guardiola vs Barcelona - as Gary Neville said on that night in Munich "It's written in the stars".

The thing is, I really don't care who we draw in the semi finals as I believe we can beat anyone over the two games to take us through. When those names come out of the hat, trust me, none of the three other teams in that draw will want to see themselves up against Chelsea!

Carlo Ancelotti's doesn't want to draw Chelsea and Mourinho, Pep Guardiola doesn't want to draw Chelsea and Mourinho and FC Barcelona will not want to draw Chelsea.

If Barcelona and Bayern do both go through tonight, UEFA would see those two semi finals as real glamour ties wouldn't they.

Mourinho's return to Madrid to take on an ex-Chelsea manager in Carlo Ancelotti and to stick two fingers up at those who ever doubted him. Then, Pep Guardiola's return to the place he will always call "home" but to destroy Barcelona's Champions League dreams

Chelsea vs Real Madrid and Barcelona vs Bayern is destiny. Let's see if that is what happens on Friday!

Soccer lovers what's your prediction, who would you wanna see in the Finals?