Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Trend for Celebrity Crush

evelyn

Wats supping guys!! Here i am.with another of my naughty questions, lol make una nor vex for me o {all in d spirit of keeping errtin lively noni heheh} so my amebo ears re scrashin me again, biko i wanna knw who ur celebrity crush is? Why she is ur crush? And wt u'd like to do to her if given 30mins alone with her?? Oya Lets Trend!!

Ugh! Got quite a few. Shay Mitchell from pretty little liars, kate

Moennig from the L word. And seyi shay

okay cool, mine is angelina jolie i phucking love dt lady, shes so athletic pretty nd *coughs* Sexy!! ,nd in nigeria ermmmm ermmmm ok Moresko *winks* OkBye.

Lol,you ke? Sincerely I don't think I've got a celebrity crush. Hope it ain't strange o

taaaa wt do u mean lol am a celeb in my family o . Someppl dont crush on celebs anyway, bt u crushin on someone now or uv crushed on someone.befre tell jor

@evelyn. Make I dey laff dey go noni..hahahaha. but I hve plenty crushes tho. Bt the ones eho stand out are whitney mixteria frm' The Real L word' , that hottie from single ladies *nice round butt always yapping ) and prolly Nyomi Banxx..

Hian,you this evelyn. I no get crush o,if na that one that means I go crush on chics as long as she carry obvious front and back,ie,voluptuous chics

Hian,you this evelyn. I no get crush o,if na that one that means I go crush on chics as long as she carry obvious front and back,ie,voluptuous chics

heheheheheh u re nuts!!

Heather Peace from Lip Service.

Watched lip service. This has to be d cop woman. I'm nt sure..so I google. She is. Not surprised.

That woman is down to earth. Theres sometin abt her. Her gait. She rarely laughs..she smirks or chuckles. Bt wat I luv d most abt her is her maturity n composure. She's not fickle.

Watched lip service. Dis has to be d cop woman. I'm nt sure..so I google. She is. Nt surprised.

That woman is down to earth. Ders sometin abt her. Her gait. She rarely laughs..she smirks or chuckles. Bt wat I luv d most abt her is her maturity n composure. She's nt fickle.

Nice one i tot M will choose me o *dissapointed face*

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Piber Perabo and Lena Headey. I don't know who I like more. I couldn't have noticed Piper in Coyote Ugly, because I didn't 'see' her in Coyote Ugly. But in Lost and Delirious I'm like 'wooow..'. There was this something about her. She had this physical strength and determination. I loved her power and dominance. She could have been a strong support for Victoria. I loved that she didn't give a F about opinions. I loved how she tried winning Victoria back, her passion, energy and resilience.

So I watched her interviews and saw that her strong personality was a show for the role she played. In reality she's smart, lively, eager and sometimes funny. Then I loooove her facial expressions. All of it.

But Lena. I saw her for the first time in 'Imagine Me and You'. When she stood inside the church and saw Piper for the first time. See how she looked at her? If I were Piper, would just have fallen for her like that in reality. She's striking! She's calm. She's enormously hot. She's beautiful. Charmingly sexy. She has this way of standing. She always stood straight, always had her hands in her pocket. And there's that look in her eyes and a faint smile that was always there. I loooove her maturity and physique. She doesn't talk much.

So I watched her interviews and EVERYTHING is invariably the same! That's Lena Headey not a character. The first thing you'd notice about her is that she's striking. She has this strong presence without being domineering. She's so hot and doesn't even realise it. And that's what I like the most about her. Unlike Angelina Jolie who always has to carry her beauty everywhere about her. Like she can't leave home without it. I've seen her sharp eyes and how she pierces into the cameras. Seen her full, hot, red lips and how she accentuates her body for paparrazi. But she's not my type. I prefer the subtlety of Lena's beauty, conservative and not loud and not rehearsed. I love her intelligence. I love how she responds to questions...most of the time (if not always) honestly. She's real. She's frank. I love her voice and accent. And that look and smile is ever present.

I would have liked Lena much much more. Maybe never look at Piper. But Piper's very strong physical strength, determination and high commitment level (yes I know this is fiction but there's no time I look at Piper's face that I don't remember Lost n Delirious) ups my likeness for her so much that it brings it to the same level with Lena.

Wat will I like to do to them? Nothing. It's not everyone you like you want to do something with.

Piber Perabo and Lena Headey. I don't know who I like more. I couldn't have noticed Piper in Coyote Ugly, because I didn't 'see' her in Coyote Ugly. But in Lost and Delirious I'm like 'wooow..'. There was this something about her. She had this physical strength and determination. I loved her power and dominance. She could have been a strong support for Victoria. I loved that she didn't give a F about opinions. I loved how she tried winning Victoria back, her passion, energy and resilience.

So I watched her interviews and saw that her strong personality was a show for the role she played. In reality she's smart, lively, eager and sometimes funny. Then I loooove her facial expressions. All of it.

But Lena. I saw her for the first time in 'Imagine Me and You'. When she stood inside the church and saw Piper for the first time. See how she looked at her? If I were Piper, would just have fallen for her like that in reality. She's striking! She's calm. She's enormously hot. She's beautiful. Charmingly sexy. She has this way of standing. She always stood straight, always had her hands in her pocket. And there's that look in her eyes and a faint smile that was always there. I loooove her maturity and physique. She doesn't talk much.

So I watched her interviews and EVERYTHING is invariably the same! That's Lena Headey not a character. The first thing you'd notice about her is that she's striking. She has this strong presence without being domineering. She's so hot and doesn't even realise it. And that's what I like the most about her. Unlike Angelina Jolie who always has to carry her beauty everywhere about her. Like she can't leave home without it. I've seen her sharp eyes and how she pierces into the cameras. Seen her full, hot, red lips and how she accentuates her body for paparrazi. But she's not my type. I prefer the sublety of Lena's beauty, conservative and not loud and not rehearsed. I love her intelligence. I love how she responds to questions...most of the time (if not always) honestly. She's real. She's frank. I love her voice and accent. And that look and smile is ever present.

I would have liked Lena much much more. Maybe never look at Piper. But Piper's very strong physical strength, determination and high commitment level (yes I know this is fiction but there's no time I look at Piper's face that I don't remember Lost n Delirious) ups my likeness for her so much that it brings it to the same level with Lena.

Wat will I like to do to them? Nothing. It's not everyone you like you want to do something with.

Hmm.. Iris.. could u hv disected, chopped and munched diz xters anymore than u wud a vegetable or an onion?

I dunno ur profession, but if it is anything other than descriptive journalism, then I swear u are dealing the wrong card...

Well i've come to luv so many movie celebs..

top of the list..Jennifer Beals, she's got a certain charisma, beautiful, serious minded, a kinda poise dat exudes utmost maturity at same time childish exuberance. She knows how to live life dragging everyone along. She knows d first thing about family and friendship. Even though her xter in the L word got this escapade with infidelity, she never stopped bringing her family first.

Sarah Ramirez (Dr Torres in Grey's anatomy) is another person i've come to really admire. First of all she got some crazy in her. D crazy dat makes ha feel gud dancing in ha undies. D crazy dat uniquely extricates her flamboyant facade from d rest of d doctors in Greys anatomy. D crazy dat throws ha tongue into uncontrollable spanish when she is aggravated. That she is a singer added to my list of 'yays' for her (her song 'the story' is my ringtone). I cud go on as ha impeccable quality turns me on each time she appears on my screen.

Katherine moennig (shane in L word) anoda lady who has made me believe strongly in d adaptability of a good actor. When I saw her photos and interview on 'E', I marvelled at her feminity, I could hardly marry her Boyish Shane xter in the L word wid wot I saw. Anoda trait dat endeared me to her is her total detachment from helpless feelings. She knew how to manage her feelings thereby saving her self from emotional brouhahas, to her, it was all about sex and companionship (not saying dats a gud thing though) and if she realize she is becoming vulnerable, she quickly extricates herself and brk a heart.. lol.. such callousness..

Then I love me some Tabrett Bethel (Cara in Legend of the seeker)

A girl who nvr gives shit.. she throws caution to the wind, shuts ears to threats and follows a course she considers right. Just like Katherine, her feelings were well sequestered inside her heart. She was thought to be heartless and inhumane bcuz she nvr let out her emotions. She does stuffs n dnt care who says what. So unapproachable wid her unsmiling beautiful face.

And a whole lot of other personalities yet to be deciphered.