Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

FoodGarsm......yessss! !

milaz

Snake, frog legs, octopus, deer, alligator, rabbit, shark and so on. I wouldn't call them weird but some might. Personally, I will try something once.

Frog legs? Like seriously, shark and alligator? If I try am, that means I won't eat again be that ooooo, babes u get mind ooooo

@moresko... is shark nice? ?

You wan chop shark again? The octopus u chop never do u. Please share ur experience how u felt when u tasted the octopus

• Moderators

@moresko... is shark nice? ?

It was okay, kinda of reminded of catfish and I don't like catfish.

• Moderators

Frog legs? Like seriously, shark and alligator? If I try am, that means I won't eat again be that ooooo, babes u get mind ooooo

Frog legs and snake are pretty good. The frog legs were so good that I asked for more.

Frog legs and snake are pretty good. The frog legs were so good that I asked for more.

I see you like to indulge, seriously frog legs.You should live in China

• Moderators

I see you like to indulge, seriously frog legs.You should live in China

I like to indulge in a variety of things, like they say "variety is the spice of life" :-)

• 2 weeks later...

@mide Lmao..r u sure u meant 2 say TALK? :-P...hahahaha...don't worry ,am nt wierd enuf 2 try out dog or even pork, nt 2 talk of monkey banana hahahaha...

Why would u say that. I love me some dog meat, dnt like pork so much but its tasty. U shld try it

Why would u say that. I love me some dog meat, dnt like pork so much but its tasty. U shld try it

Dog or Pork is a no for me, I remember in my University years when we went for field trip some hidden village in calabar, I ate sardine with whatever I was eating for a week, just so I won't mistakenly eat 404(dogmeat) like they call it.

• 1 month later...

Dog or Pork is a no for me, I remember in my University years when we went for field trip some hidden village in calabar, I ate sardine with whatever I was eating for a week, just so I won't mistakenly eat 404(dogmeat) like they call it.

hahaha....do u knw u could be eating dog without knwing u re. U shld try it...Lol

• 5 years later...