Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chelsea - Liverpool

M2DD

The best team won- Jose Mourinho

Final Scores

Liv 0- Chelsea 2

Even if we were deprived a penalty ,like we were last week.

• Administrators

LOL...

Does anyone else think that it was ironic that Chelsea scored in the time added on at the end of the half for time wasting?

• Like 1

• Administrators

No need beefing... haha i would have been bothered seeing that winning Liverpool meant going top. #didnthappen #imgood

• Like 1

No need beefing... haha i would have been bothered seeing that winning Liverpool meant going top. #didnthappen #imgood

I'm sure you're a Man U fan.

Sure she is. It still doesn't matter before the game everyone underrated Chelsea. Give it to him . Mourinho is a psychologist first and a coach second.so be it known that he is the best coach ever. ...

Sure she is. It still doesn't matter before the game everyone underrated Chelsea. Give it to him . Mourinho is a psychologist first and a coach second.so be it known that he is the best coach ever. ...

• Administrators

He is a good coach no doubt but "Best Coach" , dts pushing his luck so far. Brendan deserved what he got because he played into Mourinho's antics.

I'm sure you're a Man U fan.

All day...everyday!

• Like 1

He is a good coach no doubt but "Best Coach" , dts pushing his luck so far. Brendan deserved what he got because he played into Mourinho's antics.

All day...everyday!

Haba, FlyJ u sef talk true small na. The wise one is the best coach.

• Administrators

Haba... u know its not true... what about Moyes...oops i mean Fergie? Haha... Mourinho indeed!

• Like 1

Haba... u know its not true... what about Moyes...oops i mean Fergie? Haha... Mourinho indeed!

SAF was a good coach, but the wise one is the best

I can't say for really say.the league is wide open, if man city can win all their remaining game then they will win it. But I rather prefer Liverpool to win .