Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

VIDEO : Nigeria's First Lady Patience Dramatically "Weeping" On National TV Hours Before She Ordered Arrest Of #BringBackOurGirls Protest Leader

FlyJ

• Administrators

Nigeria's First Lady Patience Dramatically "Weeping" On National TV Hours Before She Ordered Arrest Of #BringBackOurGirls Protest Leader
Posted: May, 05 2014, 7:05AM

Nigeria's first lady, Patience Jonathan "wept" openly on national TV in Nigeria yesterday some 21 days after 276 girls were abducted by Boko HAram militants from a high school in Chibok, Borno State.

As it turned out, Mrs. Jonathan who was meeting with the Principal of the high school, several wives of state governors and women groups wasn't "weeping" about the abductions. She was actually interrogating the principal of the school and other activists for orchestrating the story about the abductions with the aim of "killing" her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan. According to several persons in attendance, Mrs. Jonathan did not believe in the abduction saga.

Shortly after the televised "weeping" Mrs. Jonathan ordered the arrest of Naomi Mutu Nyadar who is one of the prominent leaders of the #BringBackOurs Girls campaign rally that took place in Abuja last week.

Mrs. Nyadar remains in detention chauffeured around by security agents to unknown destinations in Abuja.

Source
  • Like 1

• Administrators

When we vote emotionally, this is what we get.I cant believe this is Nigeria, my Nigeria, a nation of 170 million can’t choose educated leaders hence is governed by illiterates. How then will they have a fundamental understanding of complex societal issues, talk less of rationalizing solutions. I am pained……An unmitigated disaster will be to return these people to office next year. There is trouble in the land yet the first lady is shouting "There is God ooooo".

• Like 1

Hahaha I know this is not a laughing matter but watching our Madam at the Top's grammar so na only you wake come? Chai I tried so much not to laugh but he hehe there's God ooo. But come to think of it,after *** weeks of nothing done in search of the missing 276 girls, what is really going on in our country, I have some pending question.how did they just disappeared without a trace? Could this be another foul play, should the school authorities be held responsible for this. And why would Naomi Mutu lie about her name and being a mother of one the kidnapped girls mbok! I just know that there's more to these than we know but hehe there's is God oooo ...

When we vote emotionally, this is what we get.I cant believe this is Nigeria, my Nigeria, a nation of 170 million can’t choose educated leaders hence is governed by illiterates. How then will they have a fundamental understanding of complex societal issues, talk less of rationalizing solutions. I am pained……An unmitigated disaster will be to return these people to office next year. There is trouble in the land yet the first lady is shouting "There is God ooooo".

Thot u said u wld vote for Jonathan again if he bids.

@ iris who would you rather vote huh?

Am very optimistic when it comes to a lot of things but personally, you can call me a sentimental B... l don't believe the CHIBOK SAGA!No one was kidnap.It's just a progressive plot to frustrate GEJ. I don't bring back our girls because you don't have them# Mbok!

@ iris who would you rather vote huh?

Aby, I dnt knw who is bidding yet so I cnt rily say. Bt I'll tell u y I did not-cannot vote for Jona. I luk at him n I see nothing. He is backward, laidback, a drawback, a setback. And u cnt blame him, I won't. He's nt smart, nt sharp, nt intelligent,just plain boring. He ws a lecturer wit no ambition to become President. Hw cn he now give wat he doesn't av. He doesn't av even d tiniest leadership qualities. He's too dull, too lenient, too lax.

And look at his wife. They complement each other greatly. Its usually very likely dat a man's wife says a lot abt him. She's-she's..dnt even knw wat to call her. Bt its jst like wen u want to choose a partner. There r certain qualities u wldnt compromise. U want to chek her mental ability, hw she processes information, her eloquence. I cld go on n on bt pls let's not ask of Jonathan wat he cannot give. Let him jst do this term n leave.

I've nt been able to understand, even till now, why pple relate sentiment wit facts. There's no correlation btw d two n there cn neva be. Wat does 'luck' av to do wit great leadership? Or wat does 'having no shoes' got to do wit competence n alacrity? If u have a biz n run it on sentiments n emotions, it will surely crash. We are being maimed more by our attitude than corruption as we are so divided by ethinicity n religion amongst other things. Jona's govt, to me, remain comatose and has turned the NNPC into a goldmine for slush funds.

I've nt been able to understand, even till now, why pple relate sentiments wit facts. There's no correlation btw d two n there cn neva be. Wat does 'luck' av to do wit great leadership? Or wat does 'having no shoes' got to do wit competence n alacrity? If u have a biz n run it on sentiments n emotions, it will surely crash. We are being maimed more by our attitude than corruption as we are so divided by ethinicity n religion amongst other things. Jona's govt, to me, remain comatose and has turned the NNPC into a goldmine for slush funds

• Administrators

Absolutely! Is there anyone better? Lets be realistic here please.

Am very optimistic when it comes to a lot of things but personally, you can call me a sentimental B... l don't believe the CHIBOK SAGA!No one was kidnap.It's just a progressive plot to frustrate GEJ. I don't bring back our girls because you don't have them# Mbok!

• Like 1

Absolutely! Is there anyone better? Lets be realistic here please.

I can't help but agree with you.

Agreed but there is no one better in PDP or APC(Or lets say the good ones won't be allowed to run)and that is the sad truth.

Ur statements sound contradictory to me. 'That u will vote fr Jona' and ur 'Post' above

Realistic? Its wrong to say 'no one's better'. Where's ur fact n wats ur basis of measurement. U've alredy conceded before trying. I haven't even said anyone's better. I'd rather try something new, having failed before, than follow d 'same old' path dat caused failure. U cnt do things d same way n expect to get a different result.

As much as I love politics, there are a lot of reason I don't get into the argument that cones with it.we all know politics to be a dirty business.

We are so quick to forget that one of the reasons that gave birth to the famous northern elders forum in Nov 2010 was when Mr president refused to sign the much talked about agreement that was to indicate that a northener will be the president of Nigeria come 2015.that was wen the likes of Atiku, IBB, Ciroma and Co decided against supporting Mr GEJ bid to contest .let's all be logical here! Since GEJ took reign of power, there's one distraction after another. Boko Haram had been introduces as a short term distraction to make Nigeria ungovernable as promised or should we talk about a violent take over of government should a peaceful One was neglected,

You talk about clueless, how If I may ask..been a president requires a lot of courage,patience Mr president takes his time to study every challenges as not to jump the gun. Lessons learnt in Oct 1,2010 independent bomb blast subtly know as the IBB. If the president had reacted to Boko Haram at its inception , the religious sympathisers would have see it as war against religion.

What has boring got to do with been a president? On the other issues am gonna take a Lil time to analyse the situation .

The truth of the matter is that Nigeria security agents are fighting gorillas war and if you are using that to discredit GEJ then tell me If wars in Russia, Iran, Afghanistan, Somalia and so on has been won?

Mr president has been undoubtedly criticised of which I have taken a part or two in but let's call a spade a spade..how are we sure of the next president who ever you believe it to be? Why should I be bothered by the capacity of a man that is not known, can that be justified ?

We keep ranting GEJ is that and that and lack intelligence, integrity.corruption, security, infrastructure and so on..what was expected of him as a Nigeria leader that he has not done or attempted to do that you Want him out?

Is it Security .we all know that the insecurity of Nigeria is man made..can you compare the Security of before and that of now?

Is it Corruption? Which has been an enigma that has plague Nigeria for decade .It didn't just start and neither will it end suddenly .to fight corruption squarely, heads will have to roll from the top to the bottom of the society and sure depends on how we define Corruption.

Or infrastructure. ..how many roads have be repaired. .how many on construction. ..as to that of many years ago..

Have we stop to analyse the progress been made in Electricity , I will like to remind us that the previous government had failed woefully .They identified power as a set back to our economy .why did they all end up without a solution, how long did it take Obasanjo govt to solve this? Yaradua's regime cancelled all awarded contracts on that.why did Bola Ige failed in providing the same solution that subsequently led to his death? Did Oby Ezekwezili not succeed with all her extra abilities , why are we picking on GEJ to immediately solve a problem other could not have solve for decades ..I can assure us that in that aspect Mr president has taken the electricity enigma from it's root and what we have now is far better than before.

Mr president so far have good plan for our country and now is the time to render our support for a second time,to see if he can actualize all that he has promised instead if constant criticism and a cry for help of the angel we don't know. . Am all for GEJ foe the second time.....

• Upvote 1

I don't gv a shit abt politics ...never voted before &never will...votes don't count in dis part of the world... :P ..

I don't gv a shit abt politics ...never voted before &never will...votes don't count in dis part of the world... :P ..

• Administrators

Ur statements sound contradictory to me. 'That u will vote fr Jona' and ur 'Post' above

There is nothing contradictory about it. I will vote for Jonathan because there is no one better in PDP or APC.

• Like 1

There is nothing contradictory about it. I will vote for Jonathan because there is no one better in PDP or APC.

Lol Flyj. 'There is God ooo in everything that we ah doing'.

• Administrators

Lol Flyj. 'There is God ooo in everything that we ah doing'.

Haha... this blood you are sharing...hahaha

• Like 1