Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Be Truthful!!

evelyn

hy guys..someone sent me dis question on bbm nd i must say av nt even answerd it yet...so am throwin it to d house

u are given 800million to Never have sex again in ur life will u accept or turn down d offer b truthful guy

pardon me for digressin o.....

Mide where are you....i miss ur tacklings o

Hmmmmmmm, this na hard question, make I waka pass........

My dear eve no vex, I go get ur time for weekend , work is stressing me out. Hope u dey

Will thank them profusely, take d money and continue to 'make love' as I've alwys. SEX is something any fool can do.

I'll take the money, give up sex, and masturbate.

hmmm M u will miss the warmth of a partner....fine masturbatin is cool bt overtime it gets lonely n borrin

Hmmmmmmm, this na hard question, make I waka pass........

My dear eve no vex, I go get ur time for weekend , work is stressing me out. Hope u dey

ehyaa pele dearmi help jobless student like me find wrk o

• Moderators

hmmm M u will miss the warmth of a partner....fine masturbatin is cool bt overtime it gets lonely n borrin

I will get a blanket, if I miss the warmth.

I don't know how you masturbate, but masturbation for me never gets boring, like they say "variety is the spice of life".

ehyaa pele dearmi help jobless student like me find wrk o

I wish it were that easy to look for work for people.... Don't worry, better job is coming ur way .....

I wish it were that easy to look for work for people.... Don't worry, better job is coming ur way .....

amiiinnn o bt make job hang first jare ....still schoolin wen im done wud hola at it lol....bt thnks for d adura

I will get a blanket, if I miss the warmth.

I don't know how you masturbate, but masturbation for me never gets boring, like they say "variety is the spice of life".

Lol at blanket, girl that won't work o, and when you feel like cuddling, what do you do, cuddle shadow?

Lol at blanket, girl that won't work o, and when you feel like cuddling, what do you do, cuddle shadow?

Lmao @cuddle shadow... am nt sayin sex is it all, bt its also a necessity o

• Moderators

Abeg, I don't need to cuddle Shadow. I will buy a big teddy for that or enough pillows.

Lmao @cuddle shadow... am nt sayin sex is it all, bt its also a necessity o

Sex is a want, not a need. BTW, Shadow is the name of my dog.

Abeg, I don't need to cuddle Shadow. I will buy a big teddy for that or enough pillows.

Sex is a want, not a need. BTW, Shadow is the name of my dog.

moresko no dey gree.... i dnt believe u wunt wanna have anoda human cuddle u..... lots of fun nd stuffs to do while cuddling ooo those carresses nd kisses abegi teddy bear n pillow wont wrk jor

Nah i wont collect the money

like seriously? Nah, I know ur kidding!!

I will grap the money & continue having sex!!

:D

Do you think they will just give you money and live you like that?they wont be that dumb nah,they go either sew ur uka or do you something that will make you not to ever have sex.

1 could stop having sex for money but 800 mill is too small for that sacrifice, have to renegotiate.

Will thank them profusely, take d money and continue to 'make love' as I've alwys. SEX is something any fool can do.

Lol I agree

Do you think they will just give you money and live you like that?they wont be that dumb nah,they go either sew ur uka or do you something that will make you not to ever have sex.

Lol @ sew ur uka!!!

Lol@ sew ur uka!!!

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not that sex is all there is to life but I don’t like limitations of any kind so I would work at making my own money and decide on how and when to have sex 🤷🏽‍♀️