Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

HOW IT HAPPENED (Completed)

msztee

I took her hand in mine and watched as her eyes fluttered closed.

I had held her hands a million times, but this was so different. So many unexpressed emotions felt all at the same time.

We stood there in silence for minutes on end, leaning against the railings, staring at absolutely nothing. Words were unnecessary, we knew what was coming next. You see we had slightly stepped over an unspoken line and retreated. So we waited patiently for Night Fall when we’d finally fully cross over. We wanted but we feared it.

Finally, lights out!!!

She was sitting quietly on her bed, legs draws up to her chest, waiting. I silently sat beside her, shoulder to shoulder. Her right hand found my left hand and our fingers were immediately interlocked.

It felt like we sat there forever, just breathing. Truth is neither of us knew what to do.

So I turn to face her slowly and gently touch her cheek with my right hand, she slowly presses her face into my palm.

i slowly lower my finger to her chin and angle her face up, I gently bite my lower lip just before our lips touch.

It’s a slow nervous kiss, which makes it a little clumsy. Soon we find our rhythm, our tongues seeking each other out, stroking, ever searching. I gently lay her down and go in for another kiss. My eyes are closed but I swear, I can still see her lips, she tastes……….there are just no words to express it

My hands rise to loosen the wrapper she has on, she is totally naked beneath it. I find her breasts and cup one in one hand and slowly lower my mouth to the other nipple. I had no idea what I was doing but I knew (somehow) exactly what to do

I slowly use my tongue to trace circles around her left nipple while slowly kneading the other one in between my fingers, I feel it harden and grow in size, so i suck on it gently, release, then blow air on it with my mouth (it was a trick i had learned from my boyfriend) Her back arched and raised her breasts higher. So i lowered my mouth again and heard her moan softly. Her hands find my head and sh pulls me towards her lips for another kiss.

Its hungrier now, more needy, we were going somewhere. She sits up with me astride her. Takes my shirt off lowers her mouth to my nipples, I feel her mouth in places i didnt even know existed.I lean backwards, wanting more, needing more, her hand goes around my waist, giving me support, all this time her mouth keeps working magic.

I lay her back down, trace kisses from her face to her Clit, making pit stops along the way. She's writhing in ecstatic pleasure and i'm so damned turned on by this, knowing i'm doing this to her

My finger finds her clit, swollen, ready. I trace my finger across it, down towards the wetness i know awaits. Just as my finger slowly finds its way in, her hips rise pulling my finger in even deeper.

She is so WET, so WARM,So...

I take my finger out just a lil bit and slowly insert it deeper, with my thumb i firmly but gently massage her clit. She moans loudly, unable to control herself. I have to use my other hand to cover her mouth and still i dont stop. Her fists are clenched, she's literally pulling the bedsheet off the sides.

I lower my lips to her nipples, i can feel, she's coming. It's beautiful to witness, her hands grab the devil rocking her world, she wants me to go deeper .

I oblige her of course, push even further. I that final moment she let's go, her hands throw apart on either side, as she explodes......

• 4 weeks later...

This is the kind of erotica story one reads to get turned on to the very last meter....double thumbs up @OP

• 2 months later...