Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Newbie Intro

Hello, Nice to be here. I'm 30 and live in Lagos (Lekki axis) , I'm quite social and also humorous. ......Nice to meet you guys.

Welcome daftpunk( wow! Not comfy calling u by ur choice of username!) welcome though

lol no probs, I used to be teased a lot in school, and learnt that the best way to not be hurt by others teasing you was to tease yourself first so you kinda developed a thick skin. Plus daft punk is actually a popular music group.
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay after less than a month here,I have -1 reputation. Is that like a report card for the month of may or something. What am I doing right. Cos im going to assume this is like a HIV situation where negative is a good thing.

Kinda new here, registered a while ago but never posted anything. Well its good to be here, am BI, Igbo by tribe, fun, big and beautiful, I love to have people around me, and am new in Lagos. Looking to meet friends that are fun and probably a cool BFF around Isolo/Surulere.

Kinda new here, registered a while ago but never posted anything. Well its good to be here, am BI, Igbo by tribe, fun, big and beautiful, I love to have people around me, and am new in Lagos. Looking to meet friends that are fun and probably a cool BFF around Isolo/Surulere.

wish you luck

Hello, Nice to be here. I'm 30 and live in Lagos (Lekki axis) , I'm quite social and also humorous. ......Nice to meet you guys.

e ka bor ...u single or married ..important to me...