Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I AM BACK

Incredible

being away but l am back ....who missed me ....finally relocated to Lagos since january ,miss all my Abuja peeps but a girl got to do what a girl got to do ....now l need u ,u and u to be my friend .....(did that come out right ) well i notice u noticing me so come lets notice each other at the same time ....

Okay cute, welcome to lagos,and glad u are here

thanks dear ,l guess l should say l am glad to be here too ba but menh lagos life isnt funny but l guess it got its fun moments and so therefore l am glad to be here ..probably a welcome party could make me shine my teeth for now l will just smile

Why did you runaway from here na?

hahahahaa naaa didnt run away but l kind of lost my password and got busy with work along the way ...not my fault dearie ..any better for me ...

lol, i can try

then today is ur lucky day because l am searching for a friend who could mold a life ,build a friendship with and probably u never know ...*smiles*

thanks dear ,l guess l should say l am glad to be here too ba but menh lagos life isnt funny but l guess it got its fun moments and so therefore l am glad to be here ..probably a welcome party could make me shine my teeth for now l will just smile

Don't worry u will adjust soon..... Gather ur friends make them do welcome to Lagos for you. Be sure to invite us