Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Difficulty making friends

boogaboo

Hello ladies, I would like to know why it's difficult to make friends on this site. Isn't it like one of the reasons we we decided to come here?. I discovered making a friend here is as difficult as getting a job in the world right now. Lol. (Didn't want to mention naija there). I think this is making this site boring. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, or am I?.

Hello ladies, I would like to know why it's difficult to make friends on this site. Isn't it like one of the reasons we we decided to come here?. I discovered making a friend here is as difficult as getting a job in the world right now. Lol. (Didn't want to mention naija there). I think this is making this site boring. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, or am I?.

Hmmm, I don't find it hard making friends here, I have met lovely and not so lovely ladies here, u just send pms to people here, and am sure u will get lots of replies, and I guess that's how friendship starts. Goodluck dear

Mide is a champion in dis department, :-P , let her guide u.... Wewegeh:-P:-P:-P..., Rememba not 2 expect too much, expect little n receive fantastique surprises!

I have made friends on this site, you need to reach out more, and sometimes friendliness begets friendliness or something like that.

I think it's easier to make friends on this site when you don't expect to get too much from peeps,My first week on here,i was madly desperate to meet someone, but then i realized i could get more from the site than just wanting to meet ONE person,now I like it here,I've made really cool few friends...on this site ba,the more you look,the less you see...be active on the site and you'd be surprised,even Prisca will want to meet you....

Hmmm, I don't find it hard making friends here, I have met lovely and not so lovely ladies here, u just send pms to people here, and am sure u will get lots of replies, and I guess that's how friendship starts. Goodluck dear

. Thanks Mide. Looking forward to meeting good friends here.

Hey emir where have you been?

. Hellooooo! Long time no talk.I went to Cameroon and I was extra busy I couldn't come online. Also, my phone was stolen and I lost all contacts. How have you been? Hope you are good.

Mide is a champion in dis department, :-P , let her guide u.... Wewegeh:-P:-P:-P..., Rememba not 2 expect too much, expect little n receive fantastique surprises!

. Sleeky sleek I hear you ma. Lol. Thanks.

I have made friends on this site, you need to reach out more, and sometimes friendliness begets friendliness or something like that.

. Ok thanks babe. I tried but it didn't work out. I'm not expecting any special treatment tho just friends and see what next

I even gave my contact to a guy on this site unknowingly. I was disappointed. I will keep trying sha

I think it's easier to make friends on this site when you don't expect to get too much from peeps,My first week on here,i was madly desperate to meet someone, but then i realized i could get more from the site than just wanting to meet ONE person,now I like it here,I've made really cool few friends...on this site ba,the more you look,the less you see...be active on the site and you'd be surprised,even Prisca will want to meet you....

. Merci Cherie. It was nice reading from u guys.

. Ok thanks babe. I tried but it didn't work out. I'm not expecting any special treatment tho just friends and see what next

I even gave my contact to a guy on this site unknowingly. I was disappointed. I will keep trying sha

Wow, Im really interested in studying the brain cells of guys that come on to lesbian sites,like are such people completely normal?

personally l think its because there is no instant messaging system,probably if there was one just like *************** messenger ,it would be much easier ..this one u have to send a mail and most times it takes a long time for some people to check their mails especially when it is not official mail .in the process u that sent the message will even forget u sent a message to that person and then somehow u even lose interest in trying to start a friendship with the person ...

personally l think its because there is no instant messaging system,probably if there was one just like *************** messenger ,it would be much easier ..this one u have to send a mail and most times it takes a long time for some people to check their mails especially when it is not official mail .in the process u that sent the message will even forget u sent a message to that person and then somehow u even lose interest in trying to start a friendship with the person ...

This is a forum,of which it's features are mainly to create like a community where members can share thoughts on various topic categories,and yea of course send Private Messages to one another.You can get the feature of instant messaging on social networking sites or dating sites but not on Forums..there are total 1162 members on here,I can bet you have not reached out to all.

• Moderators

I've answered this question concerning the "chat" many times but for further reference "Please Read"

@emir I think you are the only one experiencing that!!!maybe you Did not read the instructions before you started posting comment!!If you need such ummm instant messenger thingy maybe you should start a conversation(Personal message)with anyone you want to and wait till the other party replys!!that's all!! goodluck tho!!

Emir dear you have not gotten friends coz you have not been around all this while,@lovebird who told she didt read the rules han?

This is a forum,of which it's features are mainly to create like a community where members can share thoughts on various topic categories,and yea of course send Private Messages to one another.You can get the feature of instant messaging on social networking sites or dating sites but not on Forums..there are total 1162 members on here,I can bet you have not reached out to all.

lol i don't think that member count is really correct cos my confession is that i registered on here before in 2012 , never posted and then forgot my password and that account still exists here. Im sure there are other dud accounts such as those here.

I've answered this question concerning the "chat" many times but for further reference "Please Read"

Yay I was referenced. You guys will soon be buying my handouts lol. Only Naija schooled peeps would understand lol.