Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

HELLO

sometimes it can get awfully boring when alone and people around you are all busy and all have already planned excitement outlined for them. Here you are in a new city ,though not entirely new to you but the few friends you got are all straight to the bone and most of which can never understand your sexual orientation ...it gets so lonely because at this time ,all u need is someone that shares the same passion with you ,someone with like minds ....it could get weird when u sit with ur straight friends and talk about this sort of feelings with them ,some could even condemn u at the spot ,others might just few irritated and the few that might welcome you might consequently mistaken u for a devil ...so here l am in this site searching for that friend l could share my day with, someone of like minds and open-minded to ..i have come across a lot but none has appealed to my heart yet ..who knows l could be in the right place or the wrong place ..but l am willingly to take the risk and see what is at the end of the tunnel ...

preferably someone within Lagos ..lets start with a hi and then see how it grows ...l love to make friends

perseverance...don't worry you'll meet someone cool pretty soon.

I advice that you participate in all topics,share your perception,views on topics...your posts/comments might attract someone of same interest as you and you both might hit it off beautifully.

Again,i wish you luck in your search.

perseverance...don't worry you'll meet someone cool pretty soon.

I advice that you participate in all topics,share your perception,views on topics...your posts/comments might attract someone of same interest as you and you both might hit it off beautifully.

Again,i wish you luck in your search.

thanks dear for the heads-up ..

HEYA! I feel u girl, but have patience and mingle, don't wait for someone to say 'HI', be the first to say so, even if u are the shy type, try to loosen up and before u know it, u have that special friend u always wanna tell about ur day. Goodluck dear, and have fun...

HEYA! I feel u girl, but have patience and mingle, don't wait for someone to say 'HI', be the first to say so, even if u are the shy type, try to loosen up and before u know it, u have that special friend u always wanna tell about ur day. Goodluck dear, and have fun...

thanks dear ,l am actually not the shy time but just quite discreet .l appreciate ur words of encouragement ....

sometimes it can get awfully boring when alone and people around you are all busy and all have already planned excitement outlined for them. Here you are in a new city ,though not entirely new to you but the few friends you got are all straight to the bone and most of which can never understand your sexual orientation ...it gets so lonely because at this time ,all u need is someone that shares the same passion with you ,someone with like minds ....it could get weird when u sit with ur straight friends and talk about this sort of feelings with them ,some could even condemn u at the spot ,others might just few irritated and the few that might welcome you might consequently mistaken u for a devil ...so here l am in this site searching for that friend l could share my day with, someone of like minds and open-minded to ..i have come across a lot but none has appealed to my heart yet ..who knows l could be in the right place or the wrong place ..but l am willingly to take the risk and see what is at the end of the tunnel ...

preferably someone within Lagos ..lets start with a hi and then see how it grows ...l love to make friends

Hi cute, i feel your pain. Having all straight friends that do not understand and all. Thumbs up to to making friends.

Hi cute, i feel your pain. Having all straight friends that do not understand and all. Thumbs up to to making friends.

thanks dear ...since u stay within my axis ..what do u say about we being friends ...what do u say ?

thanks dear ...since u stay within my axis ..what do u say about we being friends ...what do u say ?

Lol I know we are all in Nigeria, but Lagos and Abuja are not exactly on the same axis, though you could have moved to Lagos, which would be great. If so,Why not, I'd love to be your friend.

Lol I know we are all in Nigeria, but Lagos and Abuja are not exactly on the same axis, though you could have moved to Lagos, which would be great. If so,Why not, I'd love to be your friend.

i use to base in abuja (my family) but l now work in lagos,being living in lagos since january and currently staying in ikoyi ..that was why l said we stay almost in the same axis ie the lsland ...l dont know how to change my location on my profile that is why it still reflects my previous base

i use to reside in abuja with my family but l now work in lagos,being living in lagos since january and currently staying in ikoyi ..that was why l said we stay almost in the same axis ie the lsland ...l dont know how to change my location on my profile that is why it still reflects my previous base

i use to base in abuja (my family) but l now work in lagos,being living in lagos since january and currently staying in ikoyi ..that was why l said we stay almost in the same axis ie the lsland ...l dont know how to change my location on my profile that is why it still reflects my previous base

Soooo you don't know how to change the location on your profile, okay no problem cos I'm actually quite techy and good with those kind of things,you can confirm from Simpl3. Soooo whats there is that you will come over to my house so I can teach you how to change it. When you are coming, please put on red lipstick and wear something thats shows a bit of thigh. That issue will be sorted,trust me.

Soooo you don't know how to change the location on your profile, okay no problem cos I'm actually quite techy and good with those kind of things,you can confirm from Simpl3. Soooo whats there is that you will come over to my house so I can teach you how to change it. When you are coming, please put on red lipstick and wear something thats shows a bit of thigh. That issue will be sorted,trust me.

hahahaha unfortunately l am not the girlie girlie person ..l don't make up and definitely do not wear lipsticks and another thing ,thigh u might have to tear my jeans ..but who knows might just consider your offer.

:lol: :lol: kai ne barawo....na wetin make the admins wey dey give privileges do o?just to change location(red lipstick and something that shows a bit of thigh)..why didn't you specify the lipstick make sef,say ruby woo by M.A.C or something...barawo.. :lol: :lol: