Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The defending champion disgraced! I

Abystacy

One thing I love about football is the uncertainties that comes with it. You can never be 100 percent right...any thing can happen in a blink of an eye..

The defending champions Spain Have been humiliated,Vanquished, ruined, negated, Abrogated, Invalidated,Quashed, abated, Demolished, Annulled, Vitiated, Annihilated, Chai there's God oooo....

• Administrators

Tells you LVG is a smart tactical coach. First half he let Spain play, dictated their tactics and they vulnerabilities, second half unleashed terror on them and Spain just collapsed. I think Del Bosque has a mountain to climb, I believe he should drop Casilas, Xavi, Busquets, Silva, Pique, Costa, he should start De Gea, Martinez, Juafran, Pedro, Villa and Cazorla instead.

Way to go HOLLAND...not forgetting the man behind the team also the new coach of Man Utd...Louis Van Gaal

article-2657446-1EBE62FF00000578-718_634x370.jpg

Am not disputing the that he's a good coach...and ofcourse ain't gonna inherent the same players as Holland. Spain are bunch of overrated players. I knew before I hand Holland will win. Spain needs to overhaul. They showed lack of class against brazil in the confederation cup. so am not disappointed neither am I surprised.