FlyJ

• Administrators

super_eagles.jpg

Date: Saturday, June 21

Kick-off: 22h00 (GMT)

Venue: Arena Pantanal, Cuiabá

Referee: Peter O'Leary (New Zealand)

NIGERIA HEAD-TO-HEAD VS BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

This will be a first ever meeting between the two countries.

KEY PLAYERS

Emmanuel Emenike (Nigeria) - Nigeria created chances against Iran but failed to find the back of the net, their attack looking blunt. They must grab whatever opportunities come their way against Bosnia-Herzegovina and leading forward Emenike will be key. He is probably the best finisher in the team - not that he showed it against Iran.

Edin Dzeko (Bosnia-Herzegovina) - Bosnia-Herzegovina have a number of players with good European experience, but forward Dzeko is coming off an excellent campaign with English champions Manchester City and is in the form of his life. Tall and rangy, he might not have great pace but he is a clever striker who takes up excellent positions in the box.

WHAT THEY SAY

Stephen Keshi (Nigeria coach) - "I'm not God, I'm just a coach and I will do what I have to do and that's it. Even the best coaches in the world cannot tell you they will win before the game. We will try to prepare ourselves, we will work together and see what happens. We saw Costa Rica, we saw Holland and Spain. With football you never can tell, whatever comes my way, I will take it."

Safet Sušić (Bosnia-Herzegovina coach) - "We haven't shown everything we are capable of yet. I hope that Argentina will win their other two games, because if they do then the second spot will be between Iran, Nigeria and Bosnia. I am convinced that we still have everything to play for."

Source

Your take ladies....

BIH 2 - Nigeria 1

Super-Eagles-celebrate-after-scoring-against-scotland.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

If Nigeria plays BIH the same way they played Iran, they are losing. Seriously, how can you have almost 70% possession and score nothing.

• Administrators

I don't see them winning this at all. I stick with BIH 2 - Nigeria 1

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hehehe J se bi you said we will lose. team nigeria always. good game indeed.

Lol... You never know with the Eagles though.

I hope we draw Argentina.

• Like 1