Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Nigeria soap opera!

Abystacy

Nigerian soaps are very interesting and Hilarious. They are either funny or they teach about lessons of life. i remember i don't miss dem shows on TV especially AIT or NTA. I also remember they start at 8:00pm or 6:00pm. No 9:00pm soap opera because of the NTA Network News. Anyway, here is what this thread is about: Post a Nigerian or foreign Soap Opera you love watching, i mean the one that when its time for the show, you are always on your seat waiting for it to start. I also mean the one that yoi won't let anybody or anything distrub you from watching. You can comment on each show too. Also, yoi can tell a funny or favourite scene in any of your selected Soap Opera. so I will start with mine...

Fuji house of commotion!

loved the father and the wives especially ireti(3rd wife) and the kids. does anyone remember the episode that they (Nnjama and the light skinned girl) snuck out to party and met their popsy there. i really can't remember but it was funny as hell.

then there's also

* papa ajasco..I love miss Pepeye, boy alnico

*tales by moonlight

*dear mother

*friends

*binta and friends

*super story ..toyin tomatoes. lol

*super story _ o father or daughter.

*super story _ face of deceit.

*mirror in the sun.

*generations

then on AIT 8:30pm there's *passions..I loved timi and tabitha. I never missed any episode. .

*secret of the sound.

*palomo and Diego (can't remember the name tho)

*second chance..

The list could go on and on so I better stop to give you all room for comments...

Lol, Wow.... I watched that particular episode on Fuji house of commotion and the father didn't wanna scold them in front of their mothers because he was with another woman, lol..

* I loved n still have memories of that diego and paloma soap opera( WHEN YOU ARE MINE) I was really crazy about it back then...

* I love Don't mess with an angel, I just loved Marichury's attitude, she's just so lovable..

* I love the Johnsons, its really hilarious....

* I loved the first set of papa ajasco's crew than the present one... They were more funny than this present one....

* I love Binta and friends too, super story, second chance...

• Moderators

Mine was "Fortunes" with Regina Askia, she used to introduce herself as "Tokunbo Omobolanle Johnson", awesome!

Third Eye with Olu Jacobs

Then Ripples, Village Headmaster, New Masquerade, Checkmate. Who remembers " Storyland"?

Passions was confusing as f**k, so many demons and witches ...

Nigerian TV used to be so good

*Secrets of d Sand- Rakkel and Ruth.

The Rich also Cry-this was d first telenovela aired on naija tv. After was Secrets of d Sand.

Fortunes- Regina Askia. Loved her. Wit her cat eyes she'd say..'My-name-is Tokunbo Omobolanle Johnson'. She had class. Liz Benson. Then Fred Akin Thomas (he was so proud of his name). Ken (Pat Attah) and Jeff (Ramsey Noah) were brothers.

Checkmate- Loved Anne Hartrope.

Behind d Clouds- heard Nosa died.

Ripples- Cant rmbr any name. Maybe Bukky

New Masquerade-Giringori and Chief Jegede Sokoya

Things fall apart- Okonkwo

Third Eye- Olu Jacobs n his Daughter.

Ofcourse 'Storyland Storyland let d pple come again, bring ur frnds along'..sometin like dat.

Kiddies Vision 101.

(Oh my..av a memory like an elephant.)

Passions- Loved Theresa. She was such an actress!

Mine was "Fortunes" with Regina Askia, she used to introduce herself as "Tokunbo Omobolanle Johnson", awesome!

Third Eye with Olu Jacobs

Then Ripples, Village Headmaster, New Masquerade, Checkmate. Who remembers " Storyland"?

Wild Rose,No one but you,secrets of the days...hmmmm those days were interesting.

Passions was confusing as f**k, so many demons and witches ...

Nigerian TV used to be so good

• Moderators

Willie Willie is different from "Witch Doctor of the Living Dead", I believe the latter was a movie not a show.

''Willie willie don die, na who kill am, na charay kill am, clap for charay''. Willie willie ws like a real ghost to me then. Scary.

who watched AFTER THE STORM.

loved passions, when u re mine and second chance too especially passions. then if nepa takes light and generator misbehaves would be searching for which neighbours house to go and watch it.

Those where Good old times mostly i think Ait just started then

• Moderators

''Willie willie don die, na who kill am, na charay kill am, clap for charay''. Willie willie ws like a real ghost to me then. Scary.

That show used to scare the shit out of me.

Hahahaha. *willie willie don die*.

True. NIGERIAN SOAPS used to be soo interestring. Now the ones we have are either to' americanized ' or just very stuuupid comedy, no plot, no theme. Even the funny starts to get drab.

There are better online web series these days. The internet has taken over everything. Na wa!

Hahahaha. *willie willie don die*.

True. NIGERIAN SOAPS used to be soo interestring. Now the ones we have are either to' americanized ' or just very stuuupid comedy, no plot, no theme. Even the funny starts to get drab.

There are better online web series these days. The internet has taken over everything. Na wa!