Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Let's play.

Abystacy

Hehehe looking for trouble. So i couldn't sleep because I was busy dreaming and fantasizing about kissing someone in here! Hahaha lol, (mindyourbiz.com) then i received this yeye bc, I laughed my ass off ...gengen amibo Nigeria plc.

A..When was the last time you kissed?

B..I Pray you marry the last person you kissed recently. Do I get an “Amen“ or “God forbid“.... participate and see funny replies...but reply me first? Mbok!

LOL...oya come for the real one Aby ;) No 10 comeandchopkiss street, Ajah, Lagos

A. Valentine's day (2014)

B. Jessux..God forbid mhen

Hehehe looking for trouble. So i couldn't sleep because I was busy dreaming and fantasizing about kissing someone in here! Hahaha lol, (mindyourbiz.com) then i received this yeye bc, I laughed my ass off ...gengen amibo Nigeria plc.

B..I Pray you marry the last person you kissed recently. Do I get an “Amen“ or “God forbid“.... participate and see funny replies...but reply me first? Mbok!

Tell us who you were fantasizing about ?

@Mide ,hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..u knw me likey wen u roll dem eyez! ;-)...hehehehehe... Oya na meet me @ collectyourown.org :-P :-P :-P

@ minini you haven't answered the question above. oya it's your turn. ..but these ladies are vexing ooo. Lmfao

• Administrators

Haha...why not start by telling us who you were busy dreaming of and fantasizing about kissing? :rolleyes: :D

• Administrators

A..When was the last time you kissed? ----- Today

B..I Pray you marry the last person you kissed recently. Do I get an “Amen“ or “God forbid“.... --- Amen

Hehehe see em aproko ladies. .Lol ..I was dreaming and fantasizing about umm umm umm ain't no kiss and tell hey Lol

Haha...why not start by telling us who you were busy dreaming of and fantasizing about kissing? :rolleyes:/> :D/>

And Amen

[quote name=flyj' timestamp='1405535183'

post='17525]

A..When was the last time you kissed? ----- Today

B..I Pray you marry the last person you kissed recently. Do I get an “Amen“ or “God forbid“.... --- Amen

• Administrators

Hehehe see em aproko ladies. .Lol ..I was dreaming and fantasizing about umm umm umm ain't no kiss and tell hey Lol

LOL....Share the Dream!

Last time. .last year Dec 25th

I won't say God forbid tho but hell No. Lol.

Ehen...Ah! I will tell o...lol... :P :P

Haa Haa forget the dream ooo. Lipsealed

Ah what Lol, you better not tell on me ooo �������������������������

LOL....Share the Dream!

Ehen...Ah! I will tell o...lol... :P/>/>/>/> :P/>/>/>/>

• Upvote 1

Haa Haa forget the dream ooo. Lipsealed

Ah what Lol, you better not tell on me ooo �������������������������

A-feb

B-no way...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...